Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 36 (Skyelo)~”Alcazar Family”

At the police station~ Lorenzo jail cell~ Lorenzo was in his jail cell as Tracy came in. “Enjoy you're new home”Tracy said “I will be out of here soon,I’m innocent”Lorenzo said “Yeah! I don’t think so, You stole my son from me!Tracy yelled as Skye came by. “Tracy, Leave my husband alone”Skye said “You can’t be a Quartermaine to and be his wife”Tracy said “I’m glad that Ned and Alexis and Jax are home but my husband didn’t do it”Skye said “Keep lying to yourself”Tracy said and left. “Skye”Lorenzo said “You did this didn’t you”Skye ask Lorenzo look at Skye. “Oh Lorenzo, I don’t know if I can forgive you for this, Not only did you take Ned from my family but you took Ja from my twins, His going to be so mad when he find out I let you adoption them, Why”Skye ask “I was scared, I would lose you to Jax”Lorenzo said “I have never love anyone else turn our marriage”Skye said “I’m sorry”Lorenzo said Skye left.

AT Constanza office~ Constanza was in her office looking at evidence She was now the prosecutor of the town when Genevieve came in. “Do you have evidence that my father did this”Genevieve ask “Are you here as Lorenzo lawyer”Constanza ask “Yes”Genevieve said “I do have proof”Constanza said as the door was open and Ricardo was listening to them out in the hallway. “I want to see the evidence”Genevieve said “It’s in the evidence room, Can you do this his you're father”Constanza ask “His you're uncle”Genevieve said “Yeah, Let’s go”Constanza said Genevieve and Constanza went to the room and Constanza pull out a box, it was empty. “It’s a empty box”Genevieve said “No, This isn’t good”Constanza said “Not for you”Genevieve said

On the docks~Skye was crying she was so worry about what is going to happened when Ricardo came by Skye and pull her into a hug. “It’s going to be okay Skye I fix it”Ricardo said “What did you do”Skye ask “That’s all you need to know it’s okay”Ricardo said “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, Let me walk you home”Ricardo said Skye and Ricardo left.

No comments:

Post a Comment