Monday, March 7, 2016

Forever and For always part 5 ch 7


At The Quartermaine hotel~ Lorenzo/Blair table~ Lorenzo saw Skye and Ric kissing and was upset by it and got up and went by Skye and Ric table. "Skye, If you think kissing Ric will make me jealous and want you back it's not going to happened"Lorenzo said "I'm not use Ric, I don't want you back after you been in her bed"Skye said "Good, I don't want you back either, I don't love you anymore Skye"Lorenzo said Skye got up. "I don't believe that you don't love me with all that we been thought all the years and children, I know you Lorenzo and your just hurt and upset with me for how I handle Lila Rae death"Skye said "Blair let's get out of here"Lorenzo said Blair got up and took Lorenzo hand. "Lorenzo"Skye said Lorenzo and Blair left. "Skye, Are you okay"Ric ask "Yes, I have to be strong for my children, I never thought Jax would be take my kids from me"Skye said "I know, I think his use this to get back at you for let Lorenzo adoption the twins"Ric said "I just want my children to have a father"Skye said "I know,We both grow up without a father"Ric said "Yes, We have a lot in common"Skye said "Yes, We do"Ric said "Thank you Ric, Your right I was use you"Skye said "It's okay"Ric said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment