Saturday, May 7, 2016

The One and Only part 1 ch 63

~At Carly’s house~Morgan came in and took off his black gloves as Carly came in, “Morgan, Where have you been”Carly ask “Just take care of things”Morgan said “What kind of things”Carly ask “I was honor my father death”Morgan said “By doing what”Carly ask she touch his face. “Morgan did you shot someone”Carly ask “Yes, Julian his the reason dad killed himself”Morgan said “Oh Morgan, It wasn’t the only reason Sonny killed himself and Sonny would not want you to go to jail”Carly said “I’m not going to jail”Morgan said “Did anyone see you”Carly ask “I don’t know”Morgan said “Where did you shot Julian “Carly ask “At the docks”Morgan said “That was a big mistake, In daylight”Carly said “Sorry Mother”Morgan said “I will take care of this, Just stay here”Carly said “Where our you going”Morgan ask “To see what I can find out”Carly said and left.

At The Quartermaine~ Monica and Alan were in the den.”Alan, Do you want to rest”Monica ask “No I’m fine”Alan said “You will be proud of AJ, He had Kate Howard buy the hotel and we own it too and he wants to open a restaurant with Michael”Monica said “I’m glad I do hope AJ make it work and I hope Skye stay clean, I’m worry about her”Alan said “Me too but I think the girls will keep Skye from drinking, It turn out Rae had another daughter she give up, Ava who slept with Sonny and they had a child a daughter and now Ava and Sonny our gone and Michael was raising Avery but give her to Rae”Monica said “That’s good”Alan said “Yes before, Sonny killed himself , Michael turn on him”Monica said “Good, I’m glad”Alan said “Me too”Monica said they share another kiss. “Monica it’s been a long time , Let’s go upstairs”Alan said “Yes”Monica said they took each other's hand and went upstairs.

Skye was walking when she feel someone follower her and turn around and didn’t see anyone so she went home.

At General Hospital~Alexis was waiting on news about Julian when Dr Drake came by as Carly listing to them. “How is Julian”Alexis ask “I’m sorry but Julian is gone”Dr Drake said “Can I see him”Alexis ask “Yes go ahead”Dr Drake said as Ric came by. “Alexis, Do you know who shot Julian”Ric ask “ I know that Julian is powerful now he took over Sonny territory ’Alexis said “Well Sonny gone and Michael isn’t in the mob “Ric said “No but Morgan is just like his father”Alexis said “Thank you”Ric said “I hope you find this person”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment