Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 10

-~At The Police Station~ Lorenzo jail cell~ Lorenzo was in his cell when Alan came in. “Alan”Lorenzo said “You're the reason the man came into the hotel and I lose years with my family! I didn’t get to say goodbye to my father who died thinking I was gone! I had to stay away to make sure it was safe to come back! You will pay and you will never lay you're hands on Skye and Lila Rae, I will make sure of it.. I will use my power and this time I will win"Alan said
 “Lila Rae is my daughter and no one is going to take her from me! You know that feeling losing a child, Lila Rae needs me”Lorenzo said “Lila Rae has a father, It’s Jax not you! Alan said “I will not go to jail”Lorenzo said Alan left as Lorenzo lawyer came by, “About time you came, So did you call my connection with the CIA”Lorenzo ask “Yes, The CIA isn’t going to help you, They are upset with you about the hotel situation”The lawyer said “Just great, So how does it look for me, I want custody of my daughter”Lorenzo said “Not good, Lorenzo, You're not going to get custody of Lila Rae”The lawyer said “Then play dirty, Skye isn’t going to take my daughter from me”Lorenzo said

At ELQ~Skye was at work trying to not thinking about Lorenzo being back and Rae gone when Tracy came in. “Skye”Tracy said “Why are you here, In my office, My company”Skye ask “This company isn’t going to be yours for long, I will get it back”Tracy said “Then what are you doing here”Skye ask “I’m sorry about Rae, I know what it’s like losing a mother’ Tracy said Skye got up from her desk and walk by Tracy and pour some water. “You don’t care about my mother, So again why are you here”Skye ask and face Tracy. “Alright, What are you going to do about Lorenzo, I want him gone for what he did to Alan”Tracy said “I want Lorenzo gone too, He wants Lila Rae and that’s not going to happen even though Lila Rae wants to see him”Skye said “She a child, Lila Rae doesn’t know better, We can come up with a plan to get Lorenzo out of you're life”Tracy said “I guess I will team up with you, I will team up with the devil to take Lorenzo down, I did before”Skye said “Good, Now we just need a plan, Are you sure that Lorenzo is Lila Rae father”Tracy ask “Yes, I wasn’t slept around then”Skye said “Or could you”Tracy ask “Who would I say that is Lila Rae father”Skye ask as Luke came in. “How about me”Luke ask “Luke”Skye said “Tracy told me about Lorenzo being back, You could say that I’m Lila Rae father, Maybe that will help, I will help in away I can”Luke said “Thank you Luke, Tracy”Skye ask “For Lila Rae”Tracy said “I’m going to talk to Jax”Skye said “Thanks”Luke said “Maybe this will work and Lorenzo will get out of town”Skye said “Yes”Luke said Skye left. “Thank you Tracy”Luke said “Really I like it or not Skye is Alan daughter and If it wasn’t for Rae keeping Alan safe, I would not have my brother back”Tracy said “No, Let’s go and talk”Luke said “Sure”Tracy said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment