Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 5

~At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Monica and AJ and Michael and Tracy and Ned were in the living room when Alan came in. “Alan , What is it, You look sad”Monica ask “I’m worry about Lila Rae, Lorenzo is back and he just took her”Alan said “No”Monica said “How is Skye”AJ ask “ Skye is worry about Lila Rae, She with Ric now, They think Lorenzo took Lila Rae to his old house, I know this is wrong but I wish Lorenzo would stay dead”Alan said “Me too and we will fine Lila Rae, Let’s go be with Skye”Monica said “Thank you”Alan said “Yes, Skye help me I will help her”AJ said they left.

At Skye/Jax~Jax and Josslyn were home. “Daddy, Will Lila Rae be okay”Josslyn ask “Yes she will”Jax said “I know you love Lila Rae too”Josslyn said “Yes I do, I will keep both of you safe but this time I failed”Jax said “No you didn’t”Josslyn said

Outside of Lorenzo house~ Lorenzo open the door, “I want to talk to Skye first, Have her come in “Lorenzo said “No, Bring Lila Rae out”Ric said “No deal then”Lorenzo said “No,I will go”Skye said Skye walk in and face Lorenzo for the first time. “Aren’t you happy to see me”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Just give me Lila Rae and then we can talk”Skye said Lorenzo pull Skye in the house and close the door. “Lila Rae! Skye yelled “First, We talk, How could you Skye, Have Jason try to kill me and then have Jax adoption our daughter! Jax isn’t Lila Rae father, I’m! Lorenzo yelled “Well you were gone and Lila Rae need a Daddy, If you love us why did you stay away”Skye ask “I had till it was safe, Skye I want to stay in town and work something out, Share custody of Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “How will I know you will not take Lila Rae from me again”Skye ask “I know it’s hard for us to trust each other but you can trust me, I want to give Lila Rae a great childhood, I get you don’t love me anymore but we can raise Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “I will think about it, Just give me Lila Rae”Skye said Lorenzo pick up his cell phone and made a call. “You can bring her down”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone. “Thank you Lorenzo, Their a another reason you're back not just because of Lila Rae, Sonny gone and Jason and Julian, It’s all yours”Skye said “Yes, It was easy”Lorenzo said “What did you do”Skye ask “Lorenzo touch Skye face, “We could of been happy Skye”Lorenzo said as A nanny came in with Lila Rae who ran into her mother’s arms. “Oh Lila Rae”Skye said “Mother”Lila Rae said “It’s going to be okay now, Are you hurt””Skye ask “No Mother, Daddy didn’t hurt me”Lila Rae said “No I didn’t, Skye we can work this out”Lorenzo said “I want it all in writing , Lorenzo and it’s up to Lila Rae if she wants to see you”Skye said “I do mother”Lila Rae said “Let’s go home baby”Skye said

Outside~Ric and Alan and Monica and AJ and Michael were there, “Why did you let Skye go in”Alan ask “Skye want to, She can talk Lorenzo into give her Lila Rae ’Ric said “I hope so, I want him throw in jail for this”Alan said “I want Lorenzo in jail as much as you”Ric said as Skye came out holding Lila Rae and Lorenzo came up with his hands in the air.”Skye , Lila Rae, Are you okay’ Alan ask “Yes Grandfather”Lila Rae said “I still want her check”Skye said “Yes”Alan said “Lorenzo Alcazar you're under arrest for kidnapping of Lila Rae Quartermaine Jack”Ric said “It’s Alcazar, and Lila Rae is my own daughter”Lorenzo said Skye look at Lorenzo and left with her family.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment