Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 56

~At the Park~Skye and Jax were there, Jax was holding Lila Rae hand and Skye was push Avery in her stroller when Avery start to cry and Skye pick her up. “It’s going to be okay, Somehow”Skye said as Carly came by. “Skye”Carly said “I know you are trying to get Avery but that’s not going to happen, Jax and I going to adoption Avery and raise her as our own”Skye said “I will not let that happened she is Sonny daughter”Carly said “Yes and I’m going to protect her from anyone knowing that, I will make sure both Lila Ra and Avery have a great childhood, When Sonny and you raise Michael as Sonny it end up almost killed Michael and then Michael went to jail for killing Claudia nice going Carly”Skye yelled “I will not let you raise Sonny daughter! I love her”Carly said “You have no blood ties to Avery when I do”Skye said “Carly go”Jax said “Getting Avery is payback for both of you”Carly said “No it’s the right thing to do, You don’t know that at all do you”Jax said Carly left. “I wish she would go away”Skye said “I know, I’m sorry that we have to deal with Carly because of Josslyn”Jax said “I get that, I do”Skye said “Good, We our doing the right thing by adoption Avery”Ja said “Yes we our, I cancel my appointment with Dr Kelly today”Skye said “We can put it on hold if you want”Jax said “No, Just till after the funeral”Skye said “Alright, Let’s go get some lunch”Jax said

At The Quartermaine/Howard hotel~Carly came in to meet Tea, “Tea, I’m glad you're still in town”Carly said “What do you need know”Tea ask “I want to fight for custody of my step daughter Avery, Right now she with Skye and Jax Jacks”Carly said “Why are they raise her”Tea ask “Skye is Avery aunt”Carly said “Then the courts will rule in Skye flavor not yours I’m sorry but maybe try to be a mother to you're daughter you just got back”Tea said “How dare you”Carly said “You're case will be throw out “Tea said Carly left, as Skye and Jax and Lila Rae and Avery came in. “Tea, You're in town”Skye ask “Yes, I just ran into Carly , She want me to be her lawyer to get custody of Avery”Tea said “Are you going to be her lawyer”Skye ask “No, She has no case”Tea said “Thank you”Skye said Tea left as Kate came by. “Skye, I’m sorry about you're mother”Kate said “Thanks Kate, Soon we need to caught up”Skye said “We will, It’s on the house”Kate said and left, “Lila Rae, Are you okay about Avery staying with us”Skye ask “Yes mother”Lila Rae said “I want you to remember that Rae loved you so much”Skye said “I will, Is Grandmother with Daddy know”Lila Rae ask Skye and Jax share a look, “Yes, She is”Skye said “Now, What do we want”Jax ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment