Saturday, May 7, 2016

The One and Only part 1 ch 58

~ At Port Charles~ Ric office~ Ric was looking over the case on Rae when Skye came in. “Skye, What are you doing here”Ric ask “I want to know if you found anything on who killed my mother, I believe it was Julian”Skye said “Why would Julian killed you're mother”Ric ask “My mother just found out that Ava is her daughter that she give up”Skye said “Wow, So that would give Julian a reason , Payback for his sister”Ric said “Yes, Please go after him”Skye said “I will if Julian did this”Ric said “Julian has a lot of power, I sold him Lorenzo territory” Skye said “You did”Ric ask “It wasn’t my idea but yes”Skye said “Let me handle this”Ric said “I will I just want payback so bad”Skye said “I get it , Rae is you're mother, So are you raising Avery”Ric ask “Yes, Carly isn’t happy about it but I’m”Skye said “Good, Keep the baby safe”Ric said “I will both my daughters “Skye said “Good, I will keep you informed on the case”Ric said “Thanks”Skye said “Skye, It’s good to see you back ,, I just hope Ja make you happy but if he doesn’t “Ric said and touch Skye hair, “Oh Ric, We can just be friends, I would love it , We both have a lot in common”Skye said “Yes we do, I would love to be friends”Ric said and Skye left.

At a old restaurant~ AJ and Michael were there, “Dad, What is this”Michael ask “I want to buy this and make it our own restaurant, What do you say son”AJ ask “I love it”Michael said “Me too, It’s going to need a lot of work but we can do this”AJ said “Yes we can”Michael said “Are you doing okay with Sonny being gone”AJ ask “Yes, I’m “Michael said “How come there was no funeral”AJ ask “Mom just want to spread his ashes by Aunt Courtney grave”Michael said “That’s nice, I do regret hurting Courtney”AJ said “I know, Dad you're not the same person you were there”Michael said “I don’t want to be”AJ said as Lydia came in, “Sorry, I’m late”Lydia said “It’s okay, We our going to pay this restaurant, I need you Lydia to decorate it”AJ said “I would love to and I would like a part of it”Lydia said “You can be the hosting”AJ said “I would love to”Lydia said and kiss AJ.

At Nikolas/Hayden~ Nikolas was looking at a file when Hayden came in. “What is it”Hayden ask “I keep trying to figure out how Skye took ELQ from me all the way in London. Will I think she had help beside AJ”Nikolas said as he move closer to Hayden. “Who do you think help Skye”Hayden ask “You! You're Lydia daughter ! Nikolas yelled “Yes, I’m”Hayden said “Why did you help Skye”Nikolas ask “My mother give me up for adoption and I want her love and when Lydia call me and ask me to help her I did for my mother’s love I’m sorry but I ending up falling in love with you”, Please we can get passed it”Hayden said “No, I’m sorry but I can’t let this go”Nikolas said “Nikolas”Hayden said “Go! Nikolas yelled

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment