Saturday, May 7, 2016

The One and Only part 1 ch 64

- At Diane~Diane was at home having a drink of wine when there was a knock on the door it was Carly. “Carly, What is it”Diane ask “I need you're help as a lawyer”Carly said “Alright, Give me a dollar”Diane said Carly give Diane a dollar, “Now what is it”Diane ask “Morgan shot Julian tonight and now his dead, How do I save my son, Morgan can’t go to jail, His bipolar”Carly said “Did anyone see it”Diane ask “I don’t know, Morgan did it in daylight and tonight I overheard at the hospital that Alexis and Ric think it was Morgan”Carly said “Where the gun”Diane ask “At my house, If I admit to shooting Julian, Can I get off so the case will be close”Carly ask “You could go to jail Carly and lose Josslyn for good”Diane said “No”Carly said “Let’s go talk to Morgan”Diane said Diane and Carly left.

At Skye/Jax~Jax was worry about Skye walking around the house when Skye came in. “Skye”Jax said and hug Skye. “Jax, Are you okay”Skye ask “Skye, I was worry about you , Now be honest with me, Did you shot Julian”Jax ask “No, Why would you ask me that”Skye ask “Julian was shot tonight”Jax said “It wasn’t me, I just went for a walk that’s all”Skye said “I believe you, I’m sorry”Jax said “It’s okay, If I didn’t have too much to lose Julian would pay but I know that’s not what Rae would want”Skye said “No”Jax said “How are the girls”Skye ask “Good, Lila Rae and Josslyn are making cookies with the cook”Ja said “Oh”Skye said “Skye, Did you know about Alan being alive”Ja ask “Rae told me but not till a couple of weeks, To keep Alan safe that’s why”Skye said “I get it, I’m glad Alan is alive”Ja said “Me too”Skye said Lila Rae and Josslyn came in with a plate of cookies. “Mommy, We made you cookies”Lila Rae said “Thank you both, Lila Rae and Josslyn I’m glad I have you both with me to help me”Skye said “You're welcome, We want to help that’s what a family does”Josslyn said “Yes”Lila Rae said “Why don’t you both get ready for bed”Skye ask Lila Rae and Josslyn left. “Skye”Jax said “I’m okay”Skye said “Good”Jax said “Are you going to see Alexis”Skye ask “I will tomorrow”Jax said

At Carly’s house~Morgan was holding his gun as Carly and Diane came in. “Morgan, Why are you putting you're hands on the gun”Carly ask “Oh Morgan”Diane ask “What did you find out”Morgan ask “Julian died”Carly said “Morgan this isn’t good”Diane said “We need a plan”Carly said and took the gun and put her fingerprints on it. “What are you doing”Morgan ask “I’m saving you”Carly said “Mother, I can handle it”Morgan said “No you can’t, You haven’t been take you're meds now when the cops come you don’t save anything”Carly said as there was a knock on the door it was Ric and Mac. “What can we do for you”Carly ask “Julian Jerome, Was killed tonight, Do you and Morgan know anything about it”Ric ask “I do, It was me, I shot him”Carly said “That easy Carly”Ric ask “Yes, Julian was the reason Sonny killed himself”Carly said “Do you have the gun”Mac ask “Yes right here”Carly said she pick up the gun that was on the table and give it to Mac who put it in the bag. “Carly Corinthos you're under arrest for the murder of Julian Jerome”Mac said “Mother”Morgan said “It’s going to be okay”Carly said she left with Mac and Ric. “Morgan don’t do anything you let me handle this”Diane said “Fine”Morgan said Diane left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment