Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 11


~ At The Quartermaine/Howard hotel~ Blair was in the lobby when Skye came in and face her.. “Skye, I just have to say that I’m sorry about Lorenzo”Blair said ‘I wish you told me he was alive before all this”Skye said “I know, Lorenzo does love Lila Rae he talks about her all the time, I don’t think Lorenzo will hurt Lila Rae”Blair said “You don’t know Lorenzo like you think you do, Are you going back to Llanview”Skye ask “I don’t know”Blair said as Jax came in. “Well, I need to talk to my husband”Skye said as Jax came by Skye and Blair left. “Skye, What is it”Jax ask “Luke and Tracy came up with a plan to help us, I can trust Luke not sure about Tracy but anyway, Luke wants to pass himself off as Lila Rae father”Skye said “Do you think Lorenzo would believe that”Jax ask “Yes, When we found out I was pregnant , Lorenzo did ask me if he was the father and there was no DNA test done, I was with Luke then it could work”Skye said “Do you want to do this”Jax ask “I don’t know, I know what it’s like grow up not knowing who you are but I want to keep Lila Rae safe”Skye said “Let’s go talk to Alexis “Jax said “Alright”Skye said she wasn’t feeling well. “Skye”Jax said “I’m okay, Just tried”Skye said and left.

At The Police Station~ Lorenzo cell~Lorenzo was in his cell when Blair came by. “Blair, You're still here”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Blair said “I need you to help me”Lorenzo said “Why sure I”Blair ask “We our husband and wife, That’s why”Lorenzo said “Do you love me”Blair ask “Yes I do”Lorenzo said “I don’t believe you, I still think you love Skye”Blair said “The day I found out Skye want to kill me and had a part in my so called dead the love I have for Skye died, I just want my daughter back”Lorenzo said “Why can’t you and Skye share custody”Blair ask “I want to but Skye doesn’t trust me”Lorenzo said “I will stay in town for now”Blair said “Good, Don’t tell anyone you're my wife yet”Lorenzo said “Fine”Blair said and left.

At Alexis office~ Alexis was at her desk working when Skye and Jax came in. “Skye, Jax, What Can I do for you”Alexis ask “We may of come up with a plan to get Lorenzo away from Lila Rae”Skye said “How”Alexis ask “Lie that Luke is the father, I know this is break a lot of laws but will it work to keep my baby safe”Skye ask “Yes, This plan will work and I will help you”Alexis said “Alexis, Are you sure”Jax ask “Yes I’m’’ Alexis said “Thank you, This was all Luke and Tracy idea”Skye said “Can you trust Tracy”Alexis ask “A a mother yes”Skye said “Okay , The less people know the better”Alexis said “Thanks”Skye said “You're welcome”Alexis said “What if Lorenzo wants a DNA test”Jax ask “We can chance it , I know how to do it”Skye said “Skye”Jax said and give Skye a look, “It’s part of my past, I wasn’t even myself when I chance a little girl test in Pine Valley”Skye said “We can also as Alan or Monica to help”Alexis said “Alright”Skye said Skye and Jax left. “Skye, You're not mad that I have a past”Skye ask “No”Jax said “Good, It’s a part of me”Skye said “I know”Jax said “Good, I want to go home and be with the girls”Skye said Jax and Skye left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment