Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 8


~ At Skye/Jax~Skye was having some coffee when there was a knock on the door it was Alan. “Dad, Come in”Skye said “How is Lila Rae”Alan ask “Acting fine”Skye said “Good, How are you”Alan ask “Worry”Skye said “Skye, I will do everything in my power to keep Lorenzo away from Lila Rae, Lorenzo belongs in jail not just for take Lila Rae last night but for the hotel”Alan said “You're right Lorenzo does, You're anger with Lorenzo and I get that”Skye said “Good”Alan said “I don’t want Lorenzo to see my daughter but Lila Rae wants to see Lorenzo”Skye said as Lila Rae came in. “Grandfather”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, I’m glad you're okay”Alan said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, I need you to be honest with me, Do you want to see Lorenzo”Skye ask “Yes, Why can’t I see him, His my father”Lila Rae ask “It’s complicated sweetheart”Skye said “How is wanted to see my father complicated”Lila Rae ask “You're father did some bad things that may not let him see you , It’s not you're fault at all”Skye said “Is my Daddy a bad person”Lila Rae ask “You're father isn’t bad , He just makes bad choices that’s all”Skye said “Oh”Lila Rae said “Now today, I want you to stay with the nanny and listen to her, Jax is out and I have to go out”Skye said “Yes Mother”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae, I love you so much,I will do anything for you”Skye said “I know Mother”Lila Rae said Skye and Alan left.

At the Police station~ Lorenzo cell~ Lorenzo was in his cell when Jax came by. “You're just loving this, Being marry to Skye and raise my daughter , You may have Skye but Lila Rae is my daughter,My blood runs through Lila Rae not you, I will not let you raise Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “You have no choice you will go down for a long time, You hurt Skye and Lila Rae enough and I will make sure you don’t hurt them anymore, It’s time to be a man and do the right thing”Jax said “I’m not walk away from my daughter, Not like Carly did”Lorenzo said as Skye came by. “Skye, How is Lila Rae”Lorenzo ask “Lila Rae is confess on how to deal with this, I will not let you hurt my daughter anymore. Lorenzo I will not let you neither Lila Rae, Take me to court, You know who will win”Skye said “You say we could work it out”Lorenzo said “I lied to get Lila Rae away from you”Skye said “You never love me did you”Lorenzo ask “I did till you lied to me! Skye yelled “Skye , Let’s go”Jax said Skye and Jax left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment