Saturday, May 7, 2016

The One and Only part 1 ch 60



At Skye/Jax~Skye was putting flowers in a vase as Jax came in and came by Skye and Pull her in his arms. “How are you doing”Jax ask “Jax I’m trying”Skye said Jax went in front of Skye and touch her face. “You're not alone in this Skye, Let me in”Jax said “I almost had a drink but I can’t do that to Lila Rae and Avery , I will not have them have a mother who drinks a weak mother”Skye said “You're not weak, You're not alone , You have a family”Jax said “I’m glad I have you and our girls, A family but I keep thinking how long will it last”Skye ask “Forever”Jax said “Oh Jax , Thank you, You know Rae push me to try it with you again and I’m glad she did, I’m sorry for having doubts “Skye said “It’s okay, We our going to get through this together”Jax said “I do hope Ric finds out who did this, I have a feeling it was Julian”Skye said “Why would Julian kill Rae”Jax ask “Because Rae is Ava mother, Payback for his sister”Skye said “Could be”Jax said as Lila Rae and Josslyn came in. “Is Dinner ready”Lila Rae ask “Yes, Let’s sit down”Skye said Skye and Jax and Lila Rae and Josslyn sit down as the maids came into service the food. “So how was the park”Ja ask “Good, We meet a new friend”Lila Rae said “Who that”Jax ask “Spencer Cassadine was at the park”Josslyn said “Is he really a prince”Lila Rae ask “Yes, His family is Greek royal, You're Aunt Emily who is in Heaven was the love of Nikolas life”Skye said “Is that Spencer Mother”Lila Rae ask “No”Skye said “No it was someone else , A woman name Courtney”Jax said he look sad. “Oh”Lila Rae said “Now girls tomorrow I need you to help me say goodbye to my mother”Skye said “Do you want me to go”Josslyn ask “Yes, Josslyn, Why would you think that”Skye ask “I’m not Rae granddaughter”Josslyn said “Rae love you and I want you there”Skye said “Alright, I will be there, If I lose Mommy I would be sad to”Josslyn said “Me too”Lila Rae said “We our a family and we help each other”Jax said “Yes”Skye said “Can we finish our movie”Lila Rae ask “Yes then go to bed”Skye said Josslyn and Lila Rae left. “Jax our you okay , I know talking about Courtney upset you”Skye said “I don’t love Courtney anymore but I still wish Spencer was mine, I did love that boy”Jax said “I know you do, You took him in when he was a newborn”Skye said “It was so wrong, I sure of never took him home he wasn’t my son”Jax said “No he wasn’t, Just like I sure of never try to take Kristina, We our both not perfect”Skye said “No”Jax said “Maybe, We sure not put off having a child”Skye said she kiss Jax, “I would love to have a child with you”Jax said “Do you want a boy”Skye ask “I don’t care, What we have”Jax said “Oh Jax, I’m so glad I have you”Skye said “Me too, I’m glad you took Rae advice and give me a another chance””Jax said “Me too”Skye said they share a kiss as someone was watching them.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment