Saturday, May 7, 2016

The One and Only part 1 ch 62

Surprise guest”
~ At the Quartermaine hotel~Rae wake~ Skye, AJ, Ned, Jacks and Lila Rae and Josslyn and Avery, Monica, Tracy,Dr Collins, Vicki were their. “Skye”Vicki said “Vicki, Thank you for coming, I wasn’t sure you would come”Skye said “I do care for Rae, Skye I’m sorry about Rae”Vicki said “Thank you, I’m sorry about the past, Ruin things between you and Ben, I was wrong”Skye said “We all make mistake, I have let it go”Vicki said “Thank you, I’m sorry about Ben he was a good guy that’s why I want him but it turn out I found my Ben”Skye said “Yes I see, Skye you have a family now and a husband who love you, Don’t let anything ruin it”Vicki said “I will not I’m not going to drink , I have a daughter and another one who I’m adoption who needs me”Skye said “Good, I sure go back to Llanview”Vicki said and left as Jax came by. “Skye, Are you okay”Jax ask “Yes, I want to make a toast”Skye said she pick up a glass. “I would like to make a toast about my mother, Rae who will live on though myself and Lila Rae and Avery and my future children , My mother didn’t die in vile and I want to make something in her honor”Skye said everyone clap as Alan came in. “Dad”Skye said Everyone turn around. “Alan”Tracy said she walk by him and touch his face. “Alan, Is that really you”Tracy ask “Yes, It’s a long story but I’m alive,I had to be here for my daughter Skye”Alan said he walk by Skye and touch her. “Dad it’s really you, I need you”Skye said “I know you do and you're not alone it’s time I come home for all of you”Alan said as Monica walk by. “Monica”Alan said “Alan”Monica said they share a hug, “You know didn’t you”Tracy ask “Mother please”Ned said “No I did know that Alan was alive, Rae and I were keeping Alan away till it was safe from the mob”Monica said “Is it safe now”Ned ask “Yes, It is”AJ said “AJ, Thank you”Alan said “What did AJ do”Tracy ask “AJ help me come back too”Alan said “I’m glad you're here , All we need is Emily back”Monica said “Yes”Alan said “Dad, I want you to meet Lila Rae”Skye said as Lila Rae came by. “Lila Rae, This is you're Grandfather Alan and this is Josslyn Jack”Skye said “Nice to meet you both”Alan said “You too”Lila Rae said Lila Rae and Josslyn left. “So you're with Ja”Alan ask “Yes, Ja and I our giving it another try”Skye said “I hope it works for you, Skye I want you happy”Alan said “I know,I just hate that Rae is gone, I want to drink so bad”Skye said “I know you do but you can’t”Alan said “No”Skye said they share a hug as Michael came in. “Sorry, I’m late”Michael said “Michael”Alan said “Grandfather, You're alive”Michael said “Yes, Are you back in the family”Alan ask “Yes I’m, I chance my last name to Quartermaine”Michael said “Good, You are a Quartermaine”Alan said “Yes he is”AJ said “Let’s go to the mansion”Monica said “I want to go to for a walk”Skye said “Do you want me to go with you”Jax ask “No thanks, Just take the girls home”Skye said and left. “Jax, Are you worry”AJ ask “Yes I’m”Jax said “You can’t always wonder if Skye will flop out and drink, You have to trust Skye”AJ said “It’s hard”Jax said “I know”AJ said

“Alan , I’m so glad you're home and we our together again”Monica said “Me too”Alan said they share a kiss.

On the docks~ Julian was on the docks when a gun went off and shot him as Alexis came by. “Julian, Don’t go, I’m sorry we break up I miss you”Alexis said she call 911.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment