Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 7

~At Skye/Jax~Skye came into the room from putting the children to bed and pour a glass of water wish it was a nice glass of wine when Jax cam in. “Skye , Talk to me”Jax said “I’m sorry , I blame you about Lorenzo it wasn’t you're fault, The reason Lorenzo is back and wants payback is my own fault for betrayal him by team up with Ric to take him down and trying to kill him, It’s all on me”Skye said “You just want to protect Lila Rae”Jax said “Yes I did, When Lorenzo took Lila Rae from me when she was a baby it was like a piece of my heart rip apart, The only reason Lorenzo give Lila Rae back to me if I agree to let him back into Lila Rae life”Skye said “Do you want that”Jax ask “No but I don’t know what else to do, I want Lila Rae to have a happy childhood but I can’t trust him to bring Lila Rae back to me and keep her safe”Skye said “Skye, If you want to fight custody with Lorenzo we can”Jax said “I do but Lila Rae wants to be with Lorenzo now”Skye said “Lila Rae just thinks that, We can talk to her in the morning”Jax said “You're right, I wish he stay dead”Skye said “I know”Jax said “I did love him but it ending when I found out he fake his brain injury while I did his work”Skye said “That’s not a real man”Jax said “No it’s not”Skye said “Let’s get some rest”Jax said “Do you forgive me”Skye ask “Yes, Skye we will fight but we will get though it”Jax said “Yes”Skye said Skye and Jax went to bed.

At The police station~Lorenzo cell~ Lorenzo was in his cell when Blair came in. “You told Skye, I was back! Didn’t you! Lorenzo yelled “Yes I did, I will not have you take a child from her mother, Even if it’s Skye”Blair said “You could of been Lila Rae mother”Lorenzo said “I’m not Lila Rae mother, I hope you go to jail and never see Lila Rae again! You're a cold bastard” Blair said “Oh stop acting like you're a victim we been together since you know I was Lorenzo! He yelled “I made a mistake that’s all”Blair said “No you didn’t”Lorenzo said Blair left. Lorenzo pull out a picture of Lila Rae. ‘I will not give up on you Lila Rae”Lorenzo said

At Skye/Jax~Lila Rae room~Lila Rae was in bed sleeping when Skye came in and cover her up and kiss her, “I will not let Lorenzo take you again baby,You're my miracle baby”Skye said Skye left the room.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment