Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 55

At Alexis house~Alexis was on her way out when Carly came in. “What do you want”Alexis ask “I need you're help, I sure hire another lawyer but I want you, Rae is Ava mother and before she died last night she want to raise Avery but I want her , Do I have a chance”Carly ask “No you have no blood ties to Avery, A judge would give Skye custody over you because Skye and Ava our sisters, Rae just died and you're asking about this, How cold are you”Alexis ask “I’m sorry that Rae died but Sonny would want me to fight for Avery”Carly said “Well it’s a lost cause and If this goes to court I will be happy to be Skye lawyer and kick you're ass now get out”Alexis said Carly left and Alexis left too.

At Skye/Jax~Skye was sitting on the couch holding a picture of Rae and crying when Lila Rae came in.” “Mommy, Why are you crying”Lila Rae ask “Lila Rae, Come sit down, “Skye said Lila Rae sit down by her mother. “Do you know who I name you after”Skye ask “Yes my Great Grandmother and Grandmother”Lila Rae said “Yes, Two strong woman, We come from a family full of strong woman and Rae love you so much Lila Rae she was so happy that I name you after her, Rae was hurt last night, She was shot and went to heaven”Skye said “No”Lila Rae said “I know baby and I’m sorry but remember that Rae loved you so much”Skye said she hug Lila Rae. “You're Grandmother is watching over you, Over both of us and we will get though it”Skye said

Outside~Jax was outside when Alexis came by. “Jax, I’m glad you're alone, I need to talk to you”Alexis said “Sure, I just want to give Skye and Lila Rae some time, Skye just told Lila Rae about Rae”Jax said “I’m sorry about Rae and that’s why I’m here, Carly was over my house this morning , She wants Avery”Alexis said “This isn’t good”Jax said “It’s good for Skye, Carly doesn’t have any blood ties to Avery but Skye does as Ava sister”Alexis said “Good, Thank you, I sure not be surprised about Carly”Jax said “No me either, I will be Skye lawyer if it comes to court”Alexis said “Thank you”Jax said “I would like to see Skye”Alexis said “Sure”Jax said “I’m glad you're back and I do hope you're happy even if it’s with Skye”Alexis said “Skye has chance”Jax said “Yes being a mother does that”Alexis said Alexis and Jax went inside. Skye was pour herself some coffee when Alexis and Jax came in. “Alexis, Why are you here”Skye ask “To tell you how sorry I’m , I know in the past we never got along but I know what it’s like losing a parent and you're Jax wife, So I want to help you”Alexis said “Thank you, I do need you're help with something”Skye said “Sure, Anything”Alexis said “I want to adoption Avery”Skye said “I will help with that, I was just telling Ja that you have a right to that child more then anyone, You're her blood relative”Alexis said “What about Julian”Skye ask “I know Julian and he doesn’t want a child in his life”Alexis said “What about Carly”Skye ask “Carly did try to get me as her lawyer so she could take Avery this morning but that’s not going to happen she has no ties to Avery”Alexis said “Thank you”, Jax we sure adoption Avery,Skye said “Sure, I would love to”Jax said “I will work on the papers.”Alexis said and left. “How did Lila Rae take it”Jax ask “Not good, Lila Rae still missing knowing about Lorenzo and I’m scare that this is going to hurt my baby”Skye said “We will help her”Jax said “Yes, I know they're a lot to do but I think what I need is to spend time with Lila Rae and Avery”Skye said “That’s a good idea”Jax said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment