Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 9

~At Alexis office~Alexis was at work when Skye and Jax came in. “Alexis, I need you're help, Lorenzo is back and I want to make sure he doesn’t come neither Lila Rae”Skye said “Alright, I will help you”Alexis said “Do we have a chance”Skye ask “Yes, You have a great chance, You're Lila Rae mother, Who has a great job and a house and you're marrying, Skye I have to ask have you slip”Alexis ask “Not in years , Since Lila Rae was born”Skye said “Good”Alexis said “There is one thing, I did help Jason shot Lorenzo”Skye said “Any prove”Alexis ask “The only one who knows our Sonny and Jason who our dead, Lorenzo think I did but he has no prove, All I did was let Jason in the house”Skye said “”Jason was found not guilty on that case so that will help us too”Alexis said “Good”Jax said his phone rang. “I have to take this”Jax said and went into the hallway. “Alexis, Why our you helping me , After what I did to Kristina”Skye ask “You're right, I sure not help you but I’m doing it for Jax he ask me to and I hate Lorenzo more then you and Lila Rae sure have a safe childhood, I do regret helping Sonny take Michael from AJ”Alexis said “Good, I’m glad you do”Skye said “I know”Alexis said Jax came back in. “Is everything okay”Jax ask “Yes”Skye said “Yes, Skye we will win this case”Alexis said “Good, I want Lorenzo right to Lila Rae”Skye said “I know you do”Alexis said Skye and Jax left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was in the den looking at a picture of Lila Rae when Tracy came in. “Alan, Are you okay”Tracy ask “Now that Lila Rae is safe, I’m a little better but I will be even more better when Lorenzo is in jail for good and out of my daughter life and Lila Rae and our life! Alan yelled “Alan”Tracy said “He took me from our family , In away it’s Lorenzo fault that I had to stay away to keep us safe”Alan said “I know and I want Lorenzo to pay too”Tracy said “Good, I will play dirty if I have to”Alan said “Good, Take a page out of Daddy book”Tracy said “Yes, I miss him, I wish I could of come home sooner before he died”Alan said “Me too, Daddy miss you Alan , He want to chance things between you, Daddy was proud of you ,”Tracy said “Thank you”Alan said Alan and Tracy share a hug.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment