Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 4

~At Lorenzo old house~ Lorenzo and Lila Rae came in. “Who house is this”Lila Rae ask “This is my old house, It was you're house to”Lorenzo said “If you're not really dead then why did you stay away”Lila Rae ask “Lila Rae, What else did you're Mother tell you”Lorenzo ask “That you love me and you were in an accident”Lila Rae said “Yes, In away I was but now I’m all better and I want to be with you Lila Rae”Lorenzo said “Jax is now my father, He adopted me”Lila Rae said “He did”Lorenzo ask he was upset. “Yes, I do want to see you too but I want to go back to my mother and my Daddy”Lila Rae said Lorenzo touch Lila Rae. “Lila Rae, I’m you're father, You're a Alcazar not a Jacks”Lorenzo said “That was never my last name, Mother had me go by Quartermaine, Please don’t take me from Mother”Lila Rae said “Oh Lila Rae”Lorenzo said

At Kelly’s~Skye and Jax and Blair and Alan were talking to Ric. “Ric, You have to find my baby and arrest Lorenzo for kidnapped”Skye said “Skye, I promise you I will fine Lila Rae and take Lorenzo down”Ric said “Do you know where Lorenzo would go”Blair ask “Wait, I do, Our old house”Skye said “Let’s go then”Jax said “Jax just take Josslyn and Avery home I can handle Lorenzo”Skye said “Skye”Jax said “I know what to say to Lorenzo”Skye said “Just be careful”Jax said “I will”Skye said “Skye you come with me, My officer wants to talk to Blair about what she knows”Ric said “I will tell you everything, I never want this”Blair said “Skye, Be safe”Alan said “I will”Skye said Skye left with Ric. “Jax, I’m sure Skye didn’t meant what she say”Alan said “It’s my fault about Lorenzo take Lila Rae”Jax said “We will fine Lila Rae”Alan said

At Lorenzo old house outside~The cops were around the house and Ric talk on a microphones. “Lorenzo Alcazar, We know you're back and that you have you're daughter now just come out with Lila Rae and you're hands in the air and everything will be okay”Ric said Skye took the microphones. “Lorenzo, Please I know you're upset with me but don’t take it on our daughter, I will work something out with you”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment