Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 53

~At General Hospital~ Monica was working when Rae came in on a scratch and AJ was with her, “What happened”Monica ask “I found Rae in the warehouse, She been shot”AJ said “Did you call Skye”Monica ask “Yes, Skye on her way”AJ said as Skye and Ja came in. “Mother”Skye said “Skye, let me work on Rae”Monica said “Yes, Just save my mother, We have a lot of work to do still”Skye said Monica took Rae into a room. “AJ, Thank you for fine my mother”Skye said “You're welcome, I do hope Rae make it”AJ said “Me too, Did you see anyone”Jax ask “No”AJ said “Skye, Do you know why Rae went into the warehouse”Jax ask “No, But it could be Julian”Skye said “Yes”Jax said “My mother better make it , Rae and I are still working on our relationship”Skye said “Skye, You will get a chance with Rae, You have to believe that”Jax said “I hope so”Skye said

At Julian~ Julian was at home clean his gun when there was a knock on the door it was Carly. “Why are you here”Julian ask “Why does Rae Cummings have Avery, What is going on”Carly ask “Oh you don’t know, Ava is Rae daughter”Julian said “Wow”Carly said “Yeah you sure fight for Avery, I don’t want her I will be busy take over things”Julian said “Just leave my family alone”Carly said “I will for now”Julian said Carly left. “That was fun”Julian said

At General Hospital~Skye and Jax were waiting on news about Rae, “Skye”Jax said “When I first learn Rae was my mother, I hate her I didn’t want her as a my mother even though I hate my adoption mother but I want anyone else but Rae and but after having Lila Rae I made peace with the past and I’m glad that Rae and I found each other”Skye said “I’m glad you did too”Jax said AJ came by with tea. “Skye, I have some tea for you”AJ said “Thank you”Skye said “I do hope Rae make it”AJ said “I’m glad you found my mother if not”Skye said “I’m just glad I was there”AJ said as Carly came out of the elevator and Monica came by. “Monica, How is my mother”Skye ask “Skye, I’m sorry I truly am”Monica said “No! Skye yelled and crying into Jax arm. “We did everything we could for Rae, You can see her”Monica said “Do you want me to go with you”Jax ask “Yes”Skye said Skye and Jax left. AJ saw Carly and went by her,, “Whatever you're up to my sister doesn’t need it right now”AJ said “I’m sorry about Rae, I’m”Carly said “Just go”AJ said “You coming back to town is what killed Sonny”Carly said “What killed Sonny was himself, You're just upset that Michael doesn’t want anything to do with you”AJ said “You turn Michael against me and I will get my son back”Carly said

At the mortuary~ Rae body was there when Skye and Jax came in. “Mother, I’m so sorry that you're gone, I love you and I’m glad we made up I will tell Lila Rae all about you and any child we have and I will raise Avery, I’m sorry”Skye said she kiss Rae check and took Jax hand and they left the room.

“Skye, Let’s take you home”Jax said “There a lot to do”Skye said “Yes but we don’t have to do that tonight”Jax said as Carly came by. “Skye, I’m sorry about you're mother”Carly said “Thank you”Skye said “If you need anything”Carly said “Thank Carly, I’m going to take my wife home”Jax said Skye and Jax left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment