Saturday, May 7, 2016

The One and Only part 1 ch 69

“Welcome back Dr Quartermaine”
At General Hospital~ Liz and Patrick and Robin were at the nurse station when Monica and Alan came in from the elevator and everyone clap. “Thank you, For that, I’m glad to be back, I miss this hospital, It’s my second home and my second family”Alan said “Dr Quartermaine it’s good to have you back”Robin said “Thanks Robin”Alan said “Alan can just work a couple hours right now , He can’t push it”Monica said “We will not let that happen”Robin said and left. “You haven’t told me who is the chief of staff”Alan ask “It’s me”Monica said “Oh, I’m happy for you”Alan said “Thank you, Alan I’m so glad I can tell everyone you're back it was hard keeping it a secret”Monica said “I know”Alan said as Bobbie came by.. “Bobbie,”Alan said “I heard you were alive, I’m glad”Bobbie said “Thank you, Are you okay”Alan ask “No, I just had to commit Morgan and Carly is going to jail, I know you hate my daughter will good reason but I just hate this and I want my daughter home”Bobbie said “I know it’s hard Bobbie but I’m glad that Carly is going down, She destroy both our son's life”Monica said “I know and I’m sorry”Bobbie said “It’s not you're fault about Carly”Alan said “No it’s not”Monica said

At The police station~Carly was in jail when Alexis came by. “Alexis”Carly said “You will pay for take Julian from me, I will make sure you lose everything you love”Alexis said “What are you talking about”Carly ask as Jax came by, “Josslyn”Jax said “Jax, When this is all stringing out I will be with Josslyn, You can’t take her from me and I know that Skye doesn’t want you to either, She a mother”Carly said “Skye did think that at first but now that you may have brought Lorenzo back into Skye and Lila Rae life it chance things, Here the deal, I will help you out of here but you sign you're rights away”Jax said “Never! Carly yelled “Then I guess you will go to jail”Ja said “I will not let you take Josslyn from me or have Skye be Josslyn mother”Carly said “I don’t want Josslyn to turn out like Morgan! A killer like Sonny! I will stop it”Jax said “I don’t want that either, I know I made mistake as a mother but I will not let Josslyn be like Morgan, She will not have bipolar “Carly said “Sign this or I will not help”Jax said

At The Quartermaine~Skye was over with Lila Rae and Josslyn and Avery and talking to AJ, “AJ , Are you going to help Carly”Skye ask “No why”AJ ask “I was just wonder, Jax say he will help Carly but only if she sign her right away , Carly will lose Josslyn”Skye said “Oh , Skye things just keep getting better for us and I know the judge on the case he will help us”AJ said as Michael came in. “Skye, Dad I was wondering if you will help me get mother out of jail, She didn’t do it”Michael said “Michael, I don’t want to lose you again, We have lose along of time together but I can’t save you're mother not after what Carly has done to me”, I just hope you understand”AJ said “I do get it, What mother did was wrong, Take me from you, I wish Sonny was never in my life”Michael said “Thank you , I get you want to save you're mother”AJ said “It wasn’t Carly who shot Julian, It was Morgan who we just help go to St, Ann”Michael said “I’m sorry Michael”Skye said “Thanks”Michael said “Yes I’m sorry”AJ said as Josslyn came by Michael, “Michael”Josslyn said “Josslyn, How are you doing”Michael ask “Alright, Why did mother kill someone without thinking about me”Josslyn ask “Oh Josslyn, Mother always think about us “Michael said “I want to see mother”Josslyn said “Oh Josslyn, Jail isn’t a place for kids but just remember no matter where Mother is she love you”Michael said “Yes she does, I sure take the girls home”Skye said Skye and Avery and Lila Rae and Josslyn left. “You were really good with you're sister”AJ said “Thanks”Michael said

No comments:

Post a Comment