Saturday, May 7, 2016

The One and Only part 1 ch 61


“Saying Goodbye”


~ At St, Ann~Skye was alone in the church making sure it was perfect when Monica came in. “Skye, I thought you could use my help”Monica said “Oh Monica, I just wish Rae was here”Skye said “I know you do, We all need our parents”Monica said “Yes we do, I want Rae to help me raise Lila Rae and now Avery”Skye said “I know you do but I’m here for you , If you want”Monica said “Yes I would like that”Skye said as Jax came in carry Avery and Josslyn and Lila Rae. “Mommy, We our here to help you”Lila Rae said Skye pick up Lila Rae. “Oh Lila Rae, Thank you,”Skye said “We our here for you Skye”Jax said “I know”Skye said As AJ and Ned and Tracy and Dr Collis came in. “Why is Tracy here”Skye ask “Don’t worry, Tracy will behave”Monica said as AJ came by, “Skye, How our you”AJ ask “Alright, I just want this day to be over”Skye said “I know”AJ said as the father came in and everyone sit down. “We our here to say goodbye to a doctor and Mother and Grandmother”The father said as Vicki Lord came in. “Sorry, I’m late ”Vicki said and sit down. Skye got up to say something. “Rae didn’t raise me , The first time I meet Rae I could not stand her and when I found out she was my mother I was so anger but it took time and the birth of my daughter Lila Rae for us to come together as a mother and daughter , I will find out who shot my mother and make sure they go to jail, Rae sure be here with me and my children, Mother love Lila Rae so much and she want me to try it again with Jax and I’m glad she did, I will always miss you Mother, And I will not forget you”Skye said and sit down by her family. “Vicki got up, “Some of you don’t know me, But Rae and I were friends In Llanview, Rae was a great friend, Loyal and loving, I talk to Rae a few days ago she was so happy to be with Skye and her Granddaughter., Skye , You're mother love you”Vicki said and sit back down. Jax got up. “I’m glad that Rae was on our side Skye about us getting back together, Rae made me promise that I would not hurt you and I will keep my promise you and you're mother, I will keep our family safe, So will Rae, She will be watching over us”Jax said and sit back down by Skye and took her hand. “Thank you”Skye said she kiss him on the cheek.

Monica went up. “Rae, and I didn’t get along at all, When Rae first came to town I thought she was after my husband and I was wrong and Rae and I made up from the past and I’m sorry that Rae is gone, Skye I will help you with this, You're not alone, You have a family that’s what Rae want to give you a family”Monica said and sit down. “Thank you for coming, The family would like for everyone to join them at the family hotel for a light lunch”The father said

No comments:

Post a Comment