Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 6

At General Hospital~Jax was there waiting for Skye and Lila Rae who came in. “Lila Rae, You're okay”Jax said “Yes, I’m”Lila Rae said “I just want a doctor to look at Lila Rae to make sure”Skye said “Sure”Jax said “Thanks for coming”Skye said “I love Lila Rae too”Jax said “I know you do”Skye said Dr Drake came by. “Dr Drake, Can you look at Lila Rae”Skye ask “Yes”Dr Drake said Skye and Lila Rae left and went into a room.. “Lila Rae, I’m going to look at you, Are you hurt at all”Dr Drake ask “No, Daddy didn’t hurt me”Lila Rae said Dr Drake look at Lila Rae, “Is Lila Rae okay”Skye ask “Yes Skye, Lila Rae is perfect”Dr Drake said “I told you mother”Lila Rae said “Sorry, I was just worry”Skye said “It’s okay”Dr Drake said and left. “Lila Rae, Why did you leave Kelly’s with someone you never meet ’Skye ask “He told me he was my Daddy and that he wasn’t a stranger”Lila Rae said “What else did Lorenzo tell you”Skye ask “That he was in an accident but his better and his my Daddy not Jax and my last name is Alcazar”Lila Rae said “Lorenzo wants to see you, Do you want that”Skye ask “Is it wrong to say yes? Lila Rae ask “No baby, You're lucky you have two man who love you as their daughter”Skye said “Thank you Mother, I willn’t take off like that again”Lila Rae said “Good”Skye said as Jax came in. “Is everything okay”Jax ask “Yes, Let’s get Lila Rae home”Skye said she pick up Lila Rae, “Daddy, Jax I’m sorry I took off”Lila Rae said “Just don’t do that again, I love you and I want you safe”Jax said “I love you too”Lila Rae said Skye and Lila Rae and Jax left.

At the Police station~Lorenzo was being question by Ric. “You have no case, All I did was have a visit with my daughter that’s all”Lorenzo said “You took Lila Rae without asking Skye, That’s kidnapped”Ric said “Not when it’s my daughter.”,Lorenzo said as Alan came in. “Alan, I’m glad you're alive”Lorenzo said “It’s you're fault, I had to stay away from my family till it was safe and I will not let you in Lila Rae life, You will not hurt Skye or Lila Rae again”Alan said “Lila Rae is my daughter you can’t stop that”Lorenzo said a cop came in. “Take him away”Ric said and the cop took Lorenzo away. “Ric, Do you have a case”Alan ask “It’s not a very strong one, I do want Lorenzo put away “Ric said “I want him away to, Whatever you need to make it happen”Alan said “Thank you”Ric said

At Skye/Jax~Skye and Lila Rae and Jax came into fine Josslyn awake. “Lila Rae, You're okay”Josslyn said “Yes, I’m”Lila Rae said they share a hug. “I’m glad you're okay, I love you Lila Rae”Josslyn said “I love you too”Lila Rae said “I think it’s time for bed, We all had a long night”Skye said Skye took the girl's hand and help them get ready for bed and Jax made a phone call. “I want you're help in putting Lorenzo Alcazar away”Jax said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment