Saturday, May 7, 2016

The One and only part 1 ch 59


~At the Park~ Lila Rae and Josslyn were there with the nanny when Spencer came by with his nanny. “Lila Rae, This is my friend Spencer Cassadine”Josslyn said “Nice to meet you, Spencer”Lila Rae said “You too, You're very lovely”Spencer said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “Spencer is a prince”Josslyn said “Well my mother say I’m a princess”Lila Rae said “I’m a real life Prince”Spencer said “Whatever”Lila Rae said and roll her eyes as Skye came by. “Lila Rae, Josslyn”Skye said “Mother, We were just talking to Spencer Cassadine, He thinks his a real life prince”Lila Rae said “I’m! Spencer yelled “Don’t yell at my daughter”Skye said as Nikolas came by. “What is going on”Nikolas ask “You're son just yelled at my daughter”Skye said “I was just telling Lila Rae, That I’m a prince and I want to be friends with her , I’m sorry Lila Rae”Spencer said “I accept you're apology “Lila Rae said “Thank you, Can we be friends”Spencer ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “Why don’t you play for a little bit”Skye ask Lila Rae and Spencer and Josslyn went to play.”Thank you Skye, Spencer doesn’t have that many friends and when Emma Drake left town he was upset by it”Nikolas said “His a good kid and doesn’t have anything to do with what is going on between us, Nikolas stealing ELQ from you had nothing to do with you it was to get even with Tracy, She know I was a Quartermaine and play with the DNA , All I ever wanted was a family to belong to”Skye said “I get that , I know about Hayden, Very smart Skye”Nikolas said “The part of the plan wasn’t for you and Hayden to fall in love”Skye said “No just revenge, She made a fool out of me”Nikolas said “Love does, Nikolas, I know you miss Emily but she would want you happy”Skye said “I will be and I will let you have ELQ”Nikolas said “Thank you,I hope the girls can be friends with Spencer”Skye said “Sure, Spencer we sure go”Nikolas said Spencer came by. “Skye, I’m sorry about Rae”Nikolas said “Thank you”Skye said Nikolas and Spencer left and Lila Rae and Josslyn came by, “Mother, Our you okay”Lila Rae ask “Let’s sit down”Skye said Skye and Lila Rae and Josslyn sit on the bench. “Tomorrow is Rae funeral, I need my girls as I say goodbye to my mother”Skye said “You have me Mother”Lila Rae said “I’m sorry Skye about you're mother”Josslyn said “Thank you, We sure go, Do you want some ice cream”Skye ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “Alright, Let’s get some on the way home”Skye said Lila Rae and Josslyn and Skye left.

At Carly’s house~Carly came home and pick up a picture of Skye and Jax from their wedding day. “Soon you will not be happy”Carly said as the doorbell rang and Carly put the picture down and open the door it was Jax. “What do you want”Carly ask “I hope we could talk, Carly I get you're hurting about Sonny, Right now Skye is hurting for losing her mother, Think about how you would feel if Bobbie died, Now it’s time to just leave us alone, We all our a family in a way because of Josslyn, If you're hope to get me back that’s not going to happen”Jax said “Jax I don’t want you back, I don’t love you anymore, But Avery belongs with me, She Sonny daughter”Carly said “Don’t you want to keep her safe, Do you want her to be shot at like Michael was and in a coma and go to jail for killing someone and have anger issue like Morgan”Jax ask “No”Carly said “Then just leave us alone”Jax said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment