Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 54

~At Skye/Jax~Skye and Jax came in. “I sure go check on Lila Rae and Avery”Skye said “I’m sure they are sleeping, Let me make you something to drink”Jax said “Jax, I Know you're worry that I will drink but I will not do that to Lila Rae, I will not be a mother who hits the bottle every time something bad happens and there is Avery to think about”Skye said “I wasn’t think that, But I’m glad you're not going to drink Skye I will help you with this, It’s hard losing a parent”Jax said “Yes it is, I feel lost again”Skye said “You're not lost, You have me and Lila Rae and Josslyn and if you want we can adoption Avery”Jax said “Thank you, I need to tell Lila Rae , She was so close with mother”Skye said “We will help her”Jax said “Let’s go check on Lila Rae”Skye said she took Jax hand and they went into Lila Rae to fine Lila Rae sleeping. Skye cover her up and kiss her. “I guess I can tell her in the morning”Skye said “Yes”Ja said Ja took Skye hand and they went into there bedroom. “Have a sit on the bed and I’ll draw you a bath”Jax said Jax went into the bathroom and turn on the water and came back into the room and took Skye hand and took her into the bathroom and help her take off her dress and into the tube and wash her.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Monica pick up a picture of Alan. “Oh Alan, Rae died tonight, I’m worry about Skye, Soon you will come home”Monica said and put the picture back on the fireplace and left.

At Skye/Jax bedroom~ Skye and Jax were in there room wearing robes and kissing each other. “Thank you, Jax for take care of me ’Skye said “We our husband and wife that’s what we do, I’m in this for good this time”Jax said “Me too, Can you just hold me in bed”Skye ask “Yes”Jax said Skye and Jax lay in bed together.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment