Friday, May 13, 2016

The One and Only part 2 ch 3 "Gone Baby Gone"



~At Kelly’s~ Jax and Lila Rae and Josslyn were sitting at the table and Avery was in her stroller, “Now what do we want”Jax ask “Can I have chocolate pancake”Lila Rae ask “Yes, You can have whatever you want”Jax said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “I want chocolate pancake too”Josslyn said Josslyn and Lila Rae order the pancakes.

At the Quartermaine Hotel~Alan and Skye were finish up breakfast when Blair came by. “Skye, I need to talk to you”Blair said “Why are you in town”Skye ask “It’s about Lorenzo”Blair said “Is it true, Was Tomas really Lorenzo! Skye yelled “Yes, Carly came to see me a month ago and ask me if it was true about Lorenzo and I told her the truth and Carly ask me for his number and I give it to her”Blair said “Why didn’t you tell me! Skye yelled “Because of our past, You slept with my husband! Blair yelled “Lorenzo will take Lila Rae from me and I will never see her again! Thank you so much Blair! If anything happened to Lila Rae an innocent child it’s you're fault! You can be mad at me but don’t take it on a child! Skye yelled “That’s why I'm here to make it right”Blair said “”Do you know where Lorenzo is”Alan ask “No, I try to call him but he chance his number”Blair said “Jax took the girls to Kelly’s, I need to go”Skye said “Skye just calm down it’s going to be okay”Alan said “It will be okay when Lorenzo it out of my daughter life”Skye said

At Kelly’s~ Jax and Josslyn and Lila Rae were having breakfast when Ja phone rang. “Girls, Stay right here I have to take this”Jax said and left to take the call and face the wall and Josslyn went to use the bathroom as a man open the door, “Lila Rae”The man said Lila Rae look at the man and got up from her chair. “Do you know me”Lila Rae ask “Yes I do,”The man said “Who are you”Lila Rae ask “I’m you're father”The man said “Mother say my father is in heaven and Jax is my father now”Lila Rae said “No,I’m, While don’t we go somewhere and talk”Lorenzo ask “I will go tell Jax”Lila Rae said “His on the phone, You can go with me, I’m not a stranger”Lorenzo said “Alright”Lila Rae said she took Lorenzo hand. Jax hang up the phone as Josslyn came back in. “Josslyn , Where is Lila Rae”Jax ask “I don’t know , I went to use the bathroom”Josslyn said “I ask you both to stay here”Jax said as Skye and Alan and Blair came in. “Jax, Where is Lila Rae”Skye ask “I don’t know, I had to take a phone call and Josslyn went to use the bathroom”Jax said “No, Jax , Lorenzo is alive, This is Blair she is his new girlfriend and know the truth and now my baby is gone!! Skye yelled “I will call the cops”Jax said “ I told you to keep the girls home! You let me down Jax and my daughter! Skye yelled “Skye”Alan said “No Skye right, I did”Jax said “Skye, I’m sorry”Josslyn said “I know you are, I just want Lila Rae back”Skye said Jax hang up the phone. “The cops are on their way”Jax said “Skye, “I’m sorry”Blair said Skye slap Blair.

No comments:

Post a Comment