Saturday, May 7, 2016

The One and Only part 1 ch 70

“The end of Carly Corinthos”


~The Court house~Carly’s bail hearing, Carly was talking to Diane, “Carly, I will try to get bail but it doesn’t look good for you, The gun you're confess”Diane said “Jax promise me he would help me”Carly said “Good”Bobbie said as she came by. “No it’s not good, Jax will help me if I sign my right away and Skye will be my little girl mother”Carly said she show Diane the paper that Jax want her to sign. “I’m glad that you didn’t sign it”Diane said “Carly, Do you want to go to jail and never see Josslyn again”Bobbie ask “No but I don’t want Skye to raise my daughter either”Carly said as Alexis and Jax and Michael and AJ and Alan and Monica came in and the judge and everyone sit down. “Carly Corinthos how do you plea”The judge ask “Guilty you're honor”Carly said “The state is asking for no bail, We have a gun that has Carly fingerprints on it and a confess and a body”Ric said “No bail”The judge said “My client would like to talk to the DA about a Plea deal”Diane said “The state will agree to one if Mrs. Corinthos take life in jail with no chance of parole”Ric said “My client and I would like to talk”Diane said “Go ahead”The Judge said”Carly, Are you sure you want this, life in jail, By the time you get out Josslyn will be in her 20’s”Diane said Carly cried, “No I don’t want this but I have to”Carly said as Michael came by. “Michael, I'm glad our here”Carly said “Mother, I try to talk to the judge”Michael said “Thank you but I will be okay, Promise me you will watch over Morgan and Josslyn”Carly said “Always”Michael said “I love you even when you were mad at me,I love you”Carly said “I love you too”Michael said Bobbie came by. “Mama, I have to do this, Just watch over my babies”Carly said “I will and I will fight for you”Bobbie said “I will be fine, I’m a Spencer”Carly said 

“Jax, Are you okay”Alexis ask “Yes, It’s the right thing to do, I have to keep Josslyn safe”Jax said “I know”Alexis said Carly came by. “You got what you wanted Jax I’m out of Josslyn life but my blood runs through, Josslyn not Skye, We made her not you and Skye”Carly said “I know we did, But Josslyn sure have a mother who can kept her safe and that’s not you”Jax said Carly went by the table. “I will take the plea”Carly said “I sentence you Carly Corinthos to life in jail”The judge said The policeman came to take Carly away. Bobbie cried as she watch Carly go away and took Michael hand.

AJ went into the hallway as Jax follow him. “AJ”Jax said “I hate Carly but I hate what this is doing to my son”AJ said “I hate it too, I do hate that Carly will go to jail but I have to keep Josslyn safe”Jax said “We both want to keep our children safe”AJ said “Yes we do”Jax said as Monica and Alan came by. “Jax, AJ”Monica said “Are you both okay”Alan ask “We our just worry about our children, Michael want me to save Carly but I could not”AJ said “I could not save her either not for Josslyn”Jax said “Michael and Josslyn will be okay”Monica said “I hope so”Jax said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment