Saturday, May 7, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 57

~ At Skye/Jax~Skye and Monica were having tea together. “Skye, How are you doing”Monica ask “Not good, I want to find out who killed my mother, I want payback”Skye said “Skye, Don’t you have came along way since you first came to town and now you have children who need you, Rae would not want it”Monica said “I just want my mother back, I know it took a while for me to love Rae but I do”Skye said “I know, Rae loved you too”Monica said “So you and my mother become friends”Skye ask ‘Yes, Rae help me with you're father”Monica said “When can Alan come back”Skye ask “Soon, You're not alone Skye”Monica said “Thank you Monica,I’m glad we our close again to”Skye said “You're family and you help me with AJ”Monica said “I’m glad I could help keep AJ safe”Skye said “I know you are”Monica said as the doorbell rang and Skye went to open the door it was AJ. “AJ”Skye said AJ came in. “Mom, Skye I just came to say I’m sorry about Rae and please don’t fall apart or plan anything”AJ said “I just want this person to pay”Skye said “I’m sure Ric will do his job and put this person in jail”AJ said “I hope so, I have a feeling it was Julian”Skye said “If it was then just let the law take care of it, Think of Lila Rae and Avery, You're her mother know”AJ said “Yes, I’m , It’s kind of bittersweet revenge I’m now raising Sonny daughter”Skye said “Yes it is, We could not plan that better ourself”AJ said “I’m glad you both our back and AJ that Michael is in you're life but now it’s time to end the payback, Sonny is gone and Michael wants to be a Quartermaine , You both have won”Monica said “I guess you're right and I have ELQ”Skye said “Yes”Monica said “Alright we'll just be happy and leave it alone”AJ said “Good”Monica said “Monica thanks for coming, Tomorrow is the funeral”Skye said “I will be there, You're not alone”Monica said and left. “Skye, Are you tempted to drink”AJ ask “I have thought about having a drink but I will not do that to my daughter, Lila Rae will not have a mother who is a drunk”Skye said “Good, You're not alone, Do you want to go to a meeting”AJ ask “No Thanks”Skye said “Alright, Call me if you need me”AJ said “I will”Skye said AJ left.

At Llanview~ Blair house~ Blair was home when there was a knock on the door, Blair open it was Carly. “Carly Corinthos”Blair said as Carly came in. “Blair, I need you're help”Carly said “On what”Blair ask “On getting revenge on Skye Quartermaine Jacks”Carly said “I’m listening ” Blair said “When you and Skye went to look for Tomas, Was he really Tomas or Lorenzo”Carly ask “He told us that he was Tomas and then Skye left but I was alone with him”Blair said “So what did you find out”Carly ask” What do I get out of this”Blair ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment