Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 55- “Be careful what you wish for”


At Josslyn/William~ Josslyn and William came home from their honeymoon they share a kiss as the doorbell rang it was Carly. “Mother”Josslyn said “I’m glad you’re both back did you have a good time”Carly ask “Yes we did”Josslyn said “Good I have some news”Carly said
At Jax/William office~ Jax was working when Skye came in. “What was your family meeting about”Jax ask “before Alistair died he took a deal from ELQ it cost us everything”Skye said “No , but you have your money separate from the Quartermaine right”Jax ask “Yes I do”Skye said “We sure go check on our daughter”Jax said “Yes the boys are coming home today”Skye said
At Alexis/Ric~Alexis was on the phone. “I want you to make this happened now” it’s time you own me”Alexis said she hang up as Kristina and Molly came in. “Mother how are you doing”Kristina ask “I will be fine when Stavors is behind bars”Alexis said “Stefan” Molly ask “I loved him”Alexis said “he love you to”Molly said “Yes”Alexis said
At Caprice~ She was having dinner with her children and looking at them. “Mother what is it”Edward Jasper ask “It’s just good to have you all home I miss you both”Caprice said “We miss you to”Edward jasper said “Who is going to run the empire”Alistair Jr ask “I don’t know care”Caprice said “Why can’t I” I’m the heir”Alistair Jr ask “Your only 13 years old you're too young”Caprice said “Well someone has to run it”Alistair Jr ask “There was a knock on the door. “I need to get it”Caprice said she got up and open the door it was Adam Jr. “Adam why are you here Caprice ask “I’m sorry about Alastair “Adam Jr said “Thank you”Caprice said “You're welcome, I’m also leaving town I’m going back to Pine Valley I need to get my life back and I hope you do to”Adam Jr said “Yes I will I have no regrets”Caprice said “me either”Adam Jr said Adam left as Alistair Jr came in the room. “Mother who was that man”Alistair Jr ask “Just a old friend”Caprice said she sit back down. “mother why don't you want us to go back to school”Edward Jasper ask “I want you both close to me beside there great school here”Caprice said “It’s been a long day I’m going to bed”Alistair Jr said “Do you like your rooms”Caprice ask “Yes mother”Alistair Jr said “yes”Edward Jasper said

No comments:

Post a Comment