Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 53- “Be careful what you wish for”



At AJ/Liz~ “AJ where were you last night”Liz ask “I had to work late I’m sorry ’AJ said “It’s okay”Liz said “I sure check on Caprice”AJ said “Yes it’s sad but I’m sure Caprice will be fine”Liz said “Yes”AJ said 


At Alexis/Ric~ Laura was there helping Alexis plan Stefan funeral. “Stefan love you”Alexis said “I love him too I wish things were different”Laura said “Me to”Alexis said There was a knock on the door it was Bobbie. “Bobbie”Alexis said “I just want to say I’m sorry about Stefan I did care for him when we were married”Bobbie said “He care for you to, I would love for you to come to the funeral it’s in two week right after Alistair”Alexis said “I will be there”Bobbie said “There so much to do still and I didn’t know who will run the empire now”Alexis said “We will figure it out”Laura said

At the police station~ Stavros cell. “Addie came by. “Stavros Cassadine” Do you remember me”Addie ask “yes I do you're the women from the hospital we had sex once”Stavros said “It wasn’t sex! “You raped me! Admit it! Addie yelled “I just want you and I took it just like I did with Caprie”Stavros said “And Me”Alexis yelled “Natasha You remember our one night”Stavors ask “Yes you cold bastard you rape me! “Your own sister”Alexis yelled “Our son Jonathan is a smart man he sure come to town and run the empire “Stavros said “You will pay for what you did to all of us”Addie said “Let’s go”Alexis said they left.
“Addie are you okay”Alexis ask “I will be he can’t break me anymore”Addie said “No he will not hurt us”Alexis said

At the airport~ Caprice meet Edward Jasper and Alistair Jr. “Mother why are we home” Where is father”Edward Jasper ask “Let’s go home and talk”Caprice sad “Something happened”Edward Jasper ask “Mother right let’s go home and talk”Alistair Jr said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment