Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 56-”Be careful what you wish for”


The next day~ At Caprice~ She pick up a picture of her and Alistair on the fireplace mantel and throw it as Edward Jasper came in. “Mother are you okay” Edward Jasper ask “Yes I just never like that picture. Where is your brother”Caprice ask “I don’t know Alistair Jr isn’t home”Edward Jasper said “I think I know where he is”Caprice said

At the Quartermaine~ “Alan and Tracy were there talking. “So we lose all our money” Where will we live”Tracy ask “I don’t know”Alan ask “How are we going to get out of this mess”Tracy ask as Ned came in. “I had a idea, We could sell Grandmother Pickle relish “Ned said “I guess so, but we don’t know how to make it”Alan said as Skye and Jax came in. “I had a idea, you could sell me your house “Jax said “You want to own my house”Monica ask as she came in. “It’s not you’re anymore”Skye said “No it’s not, Would you kick us out”Alan ask “No you could stay in it”Jax said “Some of you”Skye said “Let’s do this”Alan said “Alan”Tracy said “What else well we do” ElQ is gone”Alan said “I guess”Tracy said “Great I can’t wait to decorate it”Skye said

On the docks~ Caprice was walking where a black sexy dress when she ran into Carly. “Oh Great”Caprice said “Nice black dress”Carly said “Well I’m a widow now I miss my husband”Caprice said “You don’t have to act with me just tell me Morgan had nothing to do with it”Carly said “No he didn’t no one did it was a accident Caprice said “Good, I don’t blame you for not really missing Alistair he treat you horrible”Carly said “Thanks I must go now”Caprice said and left.

At Alistair office~ Alistair Jr was there looking at a self-portrait of his father. “Father I will make you proud I’m going to run this company just like you would”Alistair Jr said Caprice came in. “There you are Alistair Jr are you okay”Caprice ask “I'm fine I want to run this company someone needs to”Alistair Jr said “You're too young”Caprice said as Alexis came in. “Aunt Alexis tell me that I can run this company”Alistair Jr said “This is why you call me”Alexis ask “Yes”Alistair Jr said “Well your father didn’t want you to run this till your 18 years old but I Have a idea Alexis said “What is your idea”Caprice ask as Jax came in. “Daddy”Caprice said “Grandfather”Alistair Jr said “Alistair I know you want to run this company but your too young so let me run it with you till your 18 years old then you can run it alone”Jax said “I like that idea Caprice said “All right what about Edward Jasper”Alistair ask as Edward Jasper came in. “What is going on”Edward Jasper ask “Your grandfather is going to run the empire with Alistair JR do you want to run it to”Caprice ask “I don’t know what I want I’m only 13 years old”Edward Jasper said “I know you're both confuses but you're not alone I’m here for both of you”Jax said “Thanks but I will be fine”Alistair Jr said “Yes me to”Edward Jasper said “Thanks Daddy I have to go”Caprice said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment