Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 57-”Be careful what you wish for”




At Alistair office~”Grandfather do you think our mother loved father”Alistair Jr ask “Your parents had a complicated marriage but they did love all of you”Jax said “Thanks”Alistair Jr said
At the Quartermaine Mansion~ Skye was put her things in the house as AJ came in. “Skye you're moving in”AJ ask ''Yes in a way I’m, Jax and I bought this house”Skye said “Wow”AJ said
At Amanda/Daniel~ Daniel was rocking his son when Amanda came in. “Daniel I been thinking of your idea to give Paige as baby it’s fine with me if you want to”Amanda said “I will not sleep with Paige I will just donor “Daniel said “Good”Amanda said “I love you Amanda and I have forget you for the car cash”Daniel said “Thanks”Amanda said
At the police station~ Stavros cell~ Caprice came by. “Caprice my beautiful ice princess soon I will get out of here and we can be together you're probably lonely without Alistair and I”Stavros said “No ! I’m not I want you out of my life! I hope you stay in jail forever! Caprice yelled as Edward Jasper and Alistair Jr came in. “What are you both doing here”Caprice ask “We follow you mother we want to see this bastard who killed our family! Alistair Jr yelled “Edward Jasper and Alistair Jr you're both like your father”Stavros said “Why did you kill our father”Edward Jasper ask “For your mother so we could be together”Stavors said “What! Mother! Alistair Jr yelled “It’s not like that! Let’s go home and talk”Caprice said they went into the hallway. Alexis was there. “Alexis is Stavors going to get bail”Caprice ask “No was denied today”Alexis said”Great”Caprice said they left. Alexis went to see Stavros. “Oh Soon you will go to jail for a lifetime and we will all try to get our life back”Alexis said “This will never be over”Stavros said
At Tea~Tea and Sam were having lunch. “I think we sure move into together”Tea said “Really”Sam ask “Yes what do you think”Tea ask “Sure, I never feel this way before”Sam said “Me either it’s been a while”Tea said “Daniel and Amanda came in with Emmett. “Oh my grandson”Sam said “His so cute”Tea said “Thanks, How are you two doing”Daniel ask “Great we our moving in together”Sam said “That’s great”Amanda said “yes”Daniel said

No comments:

Post a Comment