Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 76-”Ghost of the past”



AT General Hospital~ “Dr Kelly came in the hallway. “How is Monica”Gail ask “She made it out of surgery will Monica is rest now”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Alan said Dr Kelly left. “Are you and Monica back together”Gail ask “Yes we love each other”Alan said “That’s good”Gail said “Yes it is”Emily said AJ was on the phone. “Thank you so much”AJ said he hang up. “What is going on”Skye ask “Kraft is going to sell the pickle relish we will be rich soon! AJ said “That’s great”Skye said “Yes it is everything is looking up”Alan said “Yes ’AJ said


At Caprice~Caprice was working from home on the magazine and saw Alistair watch on the table and pick it up and smell it. “Please leave me alone Alistair let me go”Caprice said there was a knock on the door it was Morgan. “Morgan”Caprice said “I know I sure not be here but would you like to come to the ball with me”Morgan ask “I would love to”Caprice said “We will just go as friends Morgan said “Yes Caprice said The children came in. “Who is this”Alistair Jr ask “This is my friend Morgan we our going to the ball as friends”Caprice said “Mother do you really think that’s a good idea’ Alistair Jr ask “I’m not going alone , Beside it’s just friends that all”Caprice said “Alistair Jr is fine”Edward Jasper said “I’m head of this family”Alistair Jr said “Not in changer of me” You're not even eighteen years old yet”Caprice said “Fine”Alistair Jr said the children left.
“I’m sorry about Alistair Jr”Caprice said “It’s fine, he just lost his father”Morgan said “Alistair Jr scare me he's just like his father”Caprice said “You will stop it Morgan said “Somehow”Caprice said
on the docks~ A man was walking and holding a picture of Nikolas.

No comments:

Post a Comment