Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 2- “Gone baby Gone”


At Amanda jail cell~ “We may have to use Caprice for your case”Trevor said “First just get me out of here”Amanda said “I will”Trevor said
At Alexis/Ric~ Daniel came in. “Daniel I’m sorry about your son”Alexis said “Yes it is”Ric said “Thanks anyway that is why I’m here can you make sure Amanda goes to jail”Daniel ask “I will do my best to prosecutor Amanda “Ric said “Thank you”Daniel said and left.
At Caprice~ Caprice was folding laundry when there was a knock on the door it was Courtney. “Courtney thanks for coming”Caprice said “Your welcome, What is it”Courtney ask “The girls have a break from school and I don’t want them to hear about the trial I was wonder if you can take them on vacation”Caprice said “I would be happy to”Courtney said “Thanks you, I would love for the boys to go to but I don’t think they will”Caprice said “Yes”Courtney said “The children came in. “Girls how would you like to spend a week with your grandmother”Caprice said “Yes in the city we can go shopping and see a show”Courtney said “Cool, Sound nice”Jazzlyn said “Edward Jasper and Alistair Jr you sure go to”Caprice said “Mother we our fine to stay here but I think it’s a great idea for my sisters”Alistair Jr said “Yes me to”Edward Jasper said “I’ll help you pack your bags”Caprice said the girls and Caprice went upstairs. “How are you both doing”Courtney ask “We our fine Grandmother”Edward Jasper said “Good”Courtney said
Upstairs Caprice was helping her daughter's pack their bags and she sent Morgan a text.

No comments:

Post a Comment