Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 1- “Gone baby Gone”


At Daniel~ He was alone holding his son blanket in the dark when Skye came in. “Daniel I knock but you didn’t open the door, Son are- Do you need anything”Skye ask “My son”Daniel said “I know I wish I could bring your son back to you”Skye said “I know Mother”Daniel said “You sure eat”Skye said “I don’t want to eat, I don’t want to live anymore”Daniel said “I know you feel like your world is ending but you have a lot to live for”Skye said “Yes you do”Caprice said as she came in. “Like what”Daniel ask “Us we our your family and we care about you, So do your nephew and niece”Caprice said ’It’s my fault my son is dead”Daniel said “Why would you say that”Skye ask “I know Amanda was depression but I hope it would go away I know better I’m a doctor my son blood is on my hands”Daniel said “No it’s not Amanda sure ask for help”Skye said “It’s a lot on a women to raise a child and work and be perfect”Caprice said “It’s still no excuse and Amanda will pay for this”Skye said “Yes she will”Daniel said

At General Hospital~ Monica room~ Alan was with her when Dr Kelly came in. “Monica you’re recovery nicely you can go home tomorrow”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Monica said “You’re welcome”Dr Kelly said she left as Leslie came in. “So you two our back together”Leslie ask “Yes we our”Monica said “That’s great”Leslie said “Did you get your test result back”Monica ask “Yes I have it too, No thanks to Rick”Leslie said “Yes this is his fault”Alan said “Yes he needs to be stop”Leslie said “I agree”Monica said
At the police station~ Amanda cell~ Two man came by. “TJ and Daddy I know you both would come”Amanda said “We will get you out o this”Trevor said “Did you really do this mother”TJ ask “Yes I killed my own son”Amanda said “It wasn’t an accident or anything”Trevor ask “Every since I had my son I been feeling sick”Amanda said “Depression”Trevor ask “Yes I didn’t want to raise my own son” I quit my job as a model to take care of my son and my body hasn’t been the same since I had Emmett “Amanda said “Why didn’t you hire a nanny”TJ ask “Daniel and I could not afford one and I would if we we could”Amanda said “I will do my best to get you out of here”Trevor said “I hope you can”Amanda said Caprice came by. “Caprice why are you here , Please don’t tell me you're here to yell at me”Amanda said “No I will not I’m sorry that It had to come to this life our ruin I wish I been around for you I could've help you and my nephew”Caprice said “Its not your fault you just lost your husband you have children who need you”Amanda said “Are you Daniel sister”Trevor ask “Yes why”Caprice ask “You sure not talk to her”Trevor said “Fine I just want Amanda to know I don’t hate you and you sure not go to jail you sure get help”Caprice said “Well you be willing to testify for us”Trevor ask “No Dad, Caprice thank you , Watch over Daniel” Amanda said “I will”Caprice said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment