Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 3- “Gone baby Gone”




At the Courthouse~ Amanda bail hearing~ Ric and Trevor and TJ and Daniel and Skye and Sam were there. “My client doesn’t need jail time she needs to get treatment for her depression”Trevor said “Your honor Mrs.Dillon kill a child, and her lawyer is a person of interest his Amanda father”Ric said “Is that true”The judge ask “Yes your honor”Trevor said “No bail and Amanda you must find a new lawyer”The judge said “Don’t worry I will find you the best lawyer”Trevor said “I hope so”Amanda said “You will pay for killing my grandson! Skye yelled “Mother please”Daniel said “Daniel”Amanda said “You will not get away with this”Daniel said Amanda went to her cell.

At General Hospital~ Monica room~ “Monica I have some good and Bad news ’Alan said “I want the good news first”Monica said “We our rich again the relish work Kraft bought it and we have our house back”Alan said “That’s great news , What is the bad news Monica ask “Daniel son is dead Amanda killed him”Alan said “No that is horrible”Monica said “Yes it is”Alan said

At Kelly~ Josslyn and Bobbie and Carly were having lunch. “It’s so sad about Amanda and Daniel and the baby”Josslyn said “Yes it is I believe Amanda was sick I have seen it many times as a nurse Bobbie said “Could a women really feel that bad to kill her own child”Josslyn said “Yes she could I had it when I had Michael”Carly said “Really”Josslyn ask “Yes I had it so bad I could not hold Michael for a while”Carly said “I’m sorry Josslyn said “Its okay I got better I just wish Amanda did before it was too late”Carly said “Me to”Bobbie said

No comments:

Post a Comment