Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 35- “Mind Games”


At the Quartermaine~ Monica and Skye were talking. “I think your best choice is a mastectomy”Monica said “No”Skye said “You need to talk to Jax , Don’t push him away”Monica said “I guess Jax and I can never be happy”Skye said “You're young you can fight this”Monica said “I hope so, I also have Jasper Jr to think about”Skye said “We will make sure his take care of your not alone”Monica said “Thanks, Can you not say anything”Skye ask “Sure but don’t put it off”Monica said “I will not”Skye said and left.

At Carly~ Luke was there. “Luke thank you for coming Morgan is missing and I believe the Cassadine are behind it again”Carly said “Bobbie fill me mine I will help you find your son”Luke said “Thank you”Carly said “Your welcome”Luke said “Do you want me to go with you”Carly said “No I work alone “Luke said and left.

At Lois/Ned~ Ned came in. “Blair found this letter it’s from Jazz”Ned said they read it. “Oh my god”Lois said “It can’t be , Why would Jazz do this”Ned ask “I don’t know we need to look into this Brooklyn missing her”Lois said “We will”Ned said

At the country club~ Alistair came in with Caprice on his arms and his children with them. “Caprice you must be so happy that Alistair is back”Amanda Barrington said “Yes I’m”Caprice said she fake a smile. “I’m happy to be back to”Alistair said he help Caprice with her chair. “I’m glad we our all together I was telling your mother I bought a house in the country I want to take your mother tomorrow then after you finish school you can join us”Alistair said “Sure it sound great”Alistair Jr said “What about Pairs mother you promise we would go just us girls and Brooklyn”Jazzlyn ask “We will still go”Caprice said “Yes you can”Alistair said “Good”Jazzlyn said “I’m so glad to be back with all of you”Alistair said he kiss Caprice hand. Josslyn and William came in Caprice look at them. “Alistair I need to talk to my sister”Caprice said “About what”Alistair ask “Josslyn wants to plan a dinner party and needs some ideas”Caprice said “Oh okay”Alistair said Caprice got up and went by Josslyn table.

No comments:

Post a Comment