Saturday, July 2, 2016

Forever mine part 2 ch 36- “Mind Games”



At the Country club~Caprice went to talk to Josslyn. “How is Morgan” Do you know where he is”Caprice ask as she sit down. “We don’t know where he is, Mother is looking into it”, Maybe it’s for the best that his out of town”, Alistair is never going to let you go”Josslyn said “No he's not, I’m trap in a marriage with a man I hate”Caprice said “I’m sorry”Josslyn said as Alistair came by. “Are you two done talking about the dinner party”Alistair ask Caprice give Josslyn a look. “Yes Thanks for your help Caprice”Josslyn said “Your welcome”Caprice said she got up and Alistair took her hand. “So you and Josslyn are close now”Alistair ask “Yes , Can we go home”Caprice ask “Yes Darling”Alistair said

At Josslyn/William table~ “Josslyn what did you want to tell me”William ask “I’m pregnant again”Josslyn said “That’s great”William said “I don’t know we just have a three month old baby”Josslyn said “It will be fine I can help more and we can hire another nanny we will work this out”William said “I hope so I don’t want to end up like Amanda’ Josslyn said “I will not let you”William said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye came in. “Skye where did you go”Jax ask “To talk to Monica Jax I found out something that I’m really only just want to tell you right now”Skye said “What is it”Jax ask “I have breast cancer Monica thinks I sure get a mastectomy”Skye said “Skye whatever you decision I’m here for you I still love no breast or breast”Jax said they share a kiss. “Do you want to tell the family tomorrow”Jax ask “Not till later I just need time with you and our son”Skye said “Okay”Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment