Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 37- “Mind Games”




At Alistair/Caprice bedroom~ Caprice was taking off her earrings when Alistair came behind her and kiss her neck. “So how long did it take before you jump in bed with Morgan” Was it the day after I was “Dead”Alistair ask Caprice turn around. “Alistair stop”Caprice said “I know it you can’t be alone”Alistair said “No I can’t, But I did feel guilty for the accident”Caprice said “Really”Alistair ask “Yes I had nightmare about you”Caprice said “Good”Alistair said he kiss her again and took her hand and lay her on the bed. “Yes Alistair”Caprice said they made love. “I will make sure you forget all about Morgan”Alistair said “Stop Alistair you need to let him go”Caprice said “Same to you my pet”Alistair said as they made love.
Later that night Caprice fell asleep after making love Alistair turn off her cell phone.

At the Quartermaine ~ Monica/Alan Bedroom~ “Monica was crying when Alan came in. “Monica are you okay”Alan ask “I been thinking of when I had breast cancer”Monica said “Why”Alan ask “Just how I made it and I wish there was a cure for it”Monica said “Me too”Alan said


At Caprice/Alistair~ The next day~ Caprice was laying in bed sleeping when Alistair kiss her arm. “Time to get up my Darling”Alistair said Caprice wake up. “What is it”Caprice ask “We need to get ready for our trip we don’t have time for you to go shopping”Alistair said “Alistair what will I wear”Caprice ask “It will just be us you can go naked if you want”Alistair said “Funny”Caprice said “I’m sure you have something”Alistair said Caprice got up and put on her robe and went into the closet. Alistair got up and put Caprice phone in his bag. Caprice came out with some dress. “I guess I can wear these dress there last months”Caprice said “There perfect”Alistair said the doorbell rang. “I will take care of whoever it is”Alistair said “Why are you in a rush”Caprice ask “I just want to be alone with my princess”Alistair said he went downstairs and open the door it was Alexis.

No comments:

Post a Comment