Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 41- “Mind Games”


At Skye/Jax~ They just came in from Caprice house. “I just hope Caprice is okay”Skye said “Me too”Jax said there was a knock on the door it was Tea. “Tea why are you here”Skye ask “Daniel told me you may need me”Tea said “Oh yes I do I need a lawyer”Skye said “Are you in trouble”Tea ask”No I need my will draw up I’m sick I have to make sure my son is take care of”Skye said “I’m sorry”Tea said “Skye you're not going to die you will beat this”Jax said “What is it”Tea ask “I have breast cancer so I’m double mastectomy tomorrow”Skye said “No I hope you fight this , I know you're upset with me about Amanda but I believe she didn’t do it”Tea said “Then how did my grandson die”Skye ask “Anna is looking into this she thinks someone set Amanda up someone who had a lot to gain”Tea said “Who”Skye ask “Page”Jax said “No Page would not do this”Skye said “She is now with child and Amanda accident kill Page baby”Tea said “Tea has a point”Jax said “Have you told Daniel this”Skye ask “Yes he overheard Amanda and I talking about it”Tea said “How did he take it”Skye ask “Not good”Tea said

At the Country house
~ Alistair/Caprice~Caprice was in there bedroom unpacking when Alistair came in and lean her against the wall and kiss her. “Alistair”Caprice said “I want you now”Alistair said “It’s in the middle of the day”Caprice said “It’s just us in the house”Alistair said he took Caprice hand and lay her on the bed. “Alistair do you have a condom”Caprice ask “Yes”Alistair said he put it on. Then Kiss Caprice. “Caprice I want you to tell me your heart never belong to Adam Jr and William and Morgan but only me”Alistair said “Alistair”Caprice said “Say it! Alistair said as he was making love to her. “My heart only belong to you not Adam Jr and William and Morgan just you”Caprice said it killed her to say it. “You are mine Now and forever”Alistair said


At Port Charles~ Carly house~ Luke was there. “Did you find anything”Carly ask “No I’m sorry I went to all the house Alistair and the rest of the Cassadine owns nothing whatever he has Morgan we will never find him”Luke said “No we have to find my son I can’t lose him again to the Cassadine”Carly said “Maybe Courtney could help”Luke ask “Its’ my only choice”Carly said “I’m sorry Luke said “Thanks Maybe Alexis will help to”Carly said

No comments:

Post a Comment