Saturday, July 2, 2016

Forever mine part 2 ch 42- “Mind Games”


At Alistair/Caprice country house~bedroom~ Caprice was laying in bed and Alistair was on top of her, “Kiss my scar again”Alistair said Caprice kiss his scar. “I miss you Caprice while I was away I know you miss me you didn’t love anyone but me Right”Alistair said “Right I only love you”Caprice said she was tired. “I will go make you some tea you look tired my pet”Alistair said he got up and dress and went into the kitchen. Caprice lay in bed and cry when Alistair came back into the room with tea. “Darling here some tea, Do you need anything else”Alistair ask she sit up to drink the tea. “No”Caprice said she drink the tea. “Okay, Drink all your tea I have a phone call to make”Alistair said Caprice was still tied and lay down on the bed she fell asleep. “The drug is working good now to my next plan to destroy you and Morgan”Alistair said he got up and hit the button with by the “mirror” and it open and close behind him.
inside the room~ Alistair men were there and Morgan tie up in a chair.. “So did you enjoy the show of me please Caprice and her saying she love only me”Alistair yelled “I know Caprice she is lying to you and soon she will leave you”Morgan said “We both know Caprice she can’t stand to be alone and she will not leave me or I will sent her to jail”Alistair said “What are you going to do with Caprice”Morgan ask “If I were you I would be more worry about yourself then Caprice”Alistair said they watch Caprice on the security camera. Caprice sit up in bed and she fell wired and put on her robe and got up. inside the room~ “Caprice! Morgan yelled “She can’t hear you this room is soundproof”Alistair said
Caprice got up and look by the “Mirror” and then went into the kitchen and turn on some water for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment