Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 46- “Mind Games”





At Alistair/Caprice- Country house~ Caprice fell asleep on the couch in Alistair arm. “Part 2 of my plan”Alistair said he carry Caprice upstairs to their room and lay her on their bed and went into the secret room. “So Corinthos how are you doing”Alistair ask “Caprice! Morgan yelled Caprice got out of bed she got up and saw the door to the secret room open she went inside she saw Alistair and Morgan who was tie up in a chair. “Alistair! What did you do to Morgan! Caprice yelled she try to untie him when Alistair stop her he was holding a gun. “Get up Caprice! Alistair yelled he grab her arm. “Alistair what are you up to” Please don’t shoot him! Caprice yelled she stood in front of Alistair. “Don’t Beg, Get out of the way! You will watch me as I kill him”Alistair yelled “No Alistair please you lie to me! You never chance “! Caprice yelled “This is all on you”! Alistair yelled he push Caprice out of the way and she fell to the floor. “Caprice it’s okay we had a great life together for the short time”Morgan said “How Sweet but now she mine! Alistair yelled Caprice try to get up and Alistair kick her again she fell again. “Please don’t, Morgan you didn’t write the letter did you it was all on you! You bastard! Caprice yelled “Yes my pet this was all part of my plan for you to watch as I kill Morgan this is my revenge! Alistair yelled “No! Caprice yelled Alistair shot Morgan Caprice ran to Morgan. “No Morgan please don’t leave me”Caprice said Alistair man came by. “Take him away”Alistair said
“No Don’t touch him! Caprice yelled “Get up Caprice! Alistair yelled “No! Caprice yelled he pull Caprice up and the men took Morgan away. “You have his blood on your hands! I will tell the cops when we get home you will go down for this! Caprice yelled “No I will not ! You will go down you trying to kill me if I go down! Alistair yelled she slap him. “Let me get you out of the dress it has blood on it”Alistair said “I wish it was yours! Caprice yelled Alistair took her arms and they went into their bedroom.
Caprice sit on the bed she was so shock of what happened. “Caprice you sure get out of the dress”Alistair said he went by Caprice. “Don’t touch me”Caprice yelled “You need to take a pill”Alistair said he had a pill in his hand and put it in her mouth and give her some water. “I do know what is best for you Caprice I always have”Alistair said he help Caprice out of the dress and she lay in bed and fell asleep. “My plan isn’t over yet”Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment