Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 47 - “It’s not all as it seems”


At Courtney house~ AJ came in. “AJ Why are you here”Courtney ask “Do you know where Alistair took Caprice” She needs to come home”AJ said “Just that’s it’s in the country”Courtney said Jazzlyn came in. “Uncle AJ what is going on”Jazzlyn ask “Can you give this letter to your mother”AJ ask “Sure”Jazzlyn said “Thank you”AJ said and left.

At Kelly’s~ Edward Jasper was there when Brandon came in. “What are you doing here”Edward Jasper ask “I came here for breakfast”Brandon said “Oh well I have to leave we our going on vacation”Edward Jasper said “When are you going to tell your parents your secret”Brandon ask “Never”Edward Jasper said and left.
At General Hospital~ Skye room~ Daniel and Jax and Alan and Rae and AJ were there. “I wish I could find Caprice for you”AJ said “Me too but I hope this trip is just what Caprice and Alistair need to fix their marriage”Skye said “yes”Rae said “You will be fine I promise you”Alan said Dr Kelly came in and took Skye away.
At the Country house~ Alistair/Caprice~ Bedroom~ Caprice got up she felt drug from the pill she put on her robe and hit the button to go in the secret room it was all clean up no trade of Morgan or him being killed there Alistair came in holding a drink. “Darling what are you doing in the safe room”Alistair ask “Safe room”Caprice ask “Yes just in case someone break in we can go and hide there”Alistair said “No that not what this is”Caprice said “Then what is it Darling” Did you take your pill yet”Alistair ask “No and I don’t want a another pill something happened here last night”Caprice said Alistair move closer. What happened”Alistair ask “You shot Morgan”Caprice said “Morgan I haven’t seen him since the day I came back to town, Now take a pill my pet”Alistair said he put a pill in her mouth and let her slip his drink. “That’s my girl the children sure be here soon let’s enjoy our time together before they come here I want to make love to you I have some cream”Alistair said he took her hand and they went into their bedroom. Alistair sit on the chair . “Caprice take off your robe and let me put this cream on you”Alistair said Caprice took off her robe and sit on his lap as he lick the cream off. “You're mine all Mine , Say it”Alistair said “I’m all yours Caprice said “Yes you are you will forget him”Alistair said

No comments:

Post a Comment