Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 48- “It’s not all as it seems”




At General Hospital~
~Jax was waiting for Skye surgery to be done when Carly came in. “Jax I’m sorry about Skye if you need anything”Carly said “I just need Skye to be all right I just want to be happy with my wife”Jax said “You will Skye will fight this”Carly said “I hope so”Jax said AJ came by. “I have to check on my son”Jax said and left. “I know you're trying to take Jax from Skye and It will not work”AJ said “I’m just be a friend to Jax that all”Carly said “It better be”AJ said Carly left as Liz came by with Carmen and his children . Sophia and Even. “Carmen it’s good to see you”AJ said “You too, You remember my daughter Sophia and son Even”Carmen said “Yes I do”AJ said “There staying with us”Liz said “That’s great”AJ said

At Country house~ Alistair/Caprice~ Caprice was in her closet looking for a dress. “Darling what are you looking for”Alistair ask “My dress I wear yesterday”Caprice said “I haven’t seen it”Alistair said There was a knock on the door. “It’s our children come on let’s go greet them”Alistair said he took her hand they went downstairs. Alistair open it was the children. “Mother, Daddy”Siddalee Rose said “How was your last day of school”Caprice ask “Great Mother”Jazzlyn said she pull her mother aside. “Grandfather ask me to give you this letter they been trying to call you”Jazzlyn said Caprice went upstairs and read it. “Where did your mother go”Alistair ask “To get us some food while done you show us around”Jazzlyn ask

At Port Charles~ Page house~ Daniel broke into Page house and look at her laptop and the history it was how to kill a baby by drowning when Page came in. “Daniel why are you here” Page ask “To find the true you killed my son and set Amanda up didn’t you! Daniel yelled “No I didn’t! Page yelled “Then why did you look up how to kill a baby”Daniel ask as Anna came in. “Page Cassadine you are under arrest for the murder of Emmett O’riley”Anna said “You set up! Page yelled “No I didn’t this is true just do the right thing and confess”Daniel said “No I’m not going to confess to something I didn’t do”Page said

No comments:

Post a Comment