Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 49- “It’s not as it seem”


At Alistair/Caprice country house~ Alistair was there visiting with the children when Caprice came storm in she had her cell phone in her hand, from reading the letter from Jax. “You bastard! You had my phone the whole time my mother has been trying to call me! She sick with breast cancer”! Caprice yelled she try to slap him but Alistair grab her arm. “Darling the children . Now calm down”Alistair said “Calm down! My mother is having surgery now I need to be there ! What if”Caprice yelled “Skye will not die we will go home in the morning”Alistair said “Where is your keys” I will drive myself now! Caprice yelled “Caprice you can’t drive you been take the pills for you burn I will take you back we can all come back another time”Alistair said “I will have the driver take me not you! Caprice yelled “The driver left, here is the plan I will take your mother home and sent a car to take you all home”Alistair said “Daddy we can stay here we are old enough to be alone”Celeste said “Yes I will watch them”Alistair Jr said “You all have your cell phones”Alistair ask “Yes”Jazzlyn said “Just make up your mind I’m going to pack”Caprice said “I will take your mother home, after your grandmother is well we will come back”Alistair said “That’s fine”Edward Jasper said “I’m going to check on your mother the reason I took your mother phone is I just wanted some alone time”Alistair said “We get it”Alistair Jr said
Caprice was packing her dress and found the one with blood on the dress. “No! Caprice was about to yell when Alistair came in the room and put his hand on her mouth. “The children Darling now what is it”Alistair yelled he took his hands off her mouth. “Who blood is this”Caprice ask He brush her hair. “You don’t remember Morgan I killed him as you watch my pet”Alistair said “No it was a dream right” I had a dream it was in this room”Caprice said she went into the secret room Alistair follow her there was blood everywhere. “Wait! It didn’t have blood on it before”Caprice ask “Oh Darling you need to take your pill”Alistair said “You killed him! It wasn’t a dream! Caprice yelled “Be quit or I will tell our children you try to kill me”Alistair said “Why did you take my phone”Caprice ask “I just wanted one week with you”Alistair said “To make me pay”Caprice said “And to make love to you can say what you want my darling but our sex life has always been great”Alistair said he had another pill. “I don’t want another pill”Caprice said “Caprice how many times do I have to tell you I know what best for you now take a pill “Alistair said he put in her mouth. Siddalee Rose was listen to them. “I have love you since the day I saw you at Kelly’s I know you would be a perfect wife and I can get it back to the way you were before Adam Jr came into our life and Morgan”Alistair said “Morgan gone”Caprice said “Yes that’s all on you to just like Stefan now let’s go the children will be staying here and we will come back after Skye is better”Alistair said Caprice was crying. “Yes Dear”Caprice said he put Caprice wrap on. “You made me this way Caprice when you left me for Adam you promise you would never leave me and you broke it but we will fix it Morgan is now gone and your love for him you love me now”Alistair said “Let’s go Dear”Caprice said Siddalee Rose went into another room. “Mother I’m sorry about Grandmother”Jazzlyn said “Thank you I know your grandmother will make it”Caprice said “We wish we could be there for you”Edward Jasper said “I will take care of your mother”Alistair said “Yes you be safe here”Caprice said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment