Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 67- “It’s not all as it seem”


At General Hospital~ Alistair room~ “It’s not that easy ! I’m pregnant! This drug could hurt the baby! Caprice said “No I’m sorry, How long are you”Alistair ask “I have an appointment with Dr Kelly later this week to find out everything I’m scare we our both old”Caprice said “Not that old as your mother had Jasper”Alistair said “There a reason why mother keep him we thought Daddy was dead, What if something is wrong with the baby”Caprice ask “We will handle this”Alistair said “You sure rest”Caprice said “I will”Alistair said
At Josslyn room~ Bobbie came in. “Grandmother come meet my daughter Caroline”Josslyn said “Oh Josslyn she is so beautiful”Bobbie said “Thank you”Josslyn said “We will get through this”Bobbie said “Yes we will”Josslyn said “Lucky is working into this car cash”Bobbie said “Do you think it’s the Cassadine “Josslyn ask “Yes”Bobbie said
At the Courthouse~ Page trial~ Emily and The Quartermaine and Amanda and Daniel were there they all stood up as the judge came in. “On the case of Murder of a innocent baby how do you plea”The judge ask “Not guilty”Page said “Are you both ready for the opening statement”The judge ask “Yes”Ric said “Yes Alexis said “My client loses her baby Lila in a car crash the driver who hit her was Amanda Dillon my client was so lost without her baby but she didn’t do this yea a baby died it was so sad but my client is innocent”Alexis said “We all believe in a eye for a eye but this time it has gone to far a baby is gone we have proof that it was Page, We have a history from her laptop that Page search for how to kill a baby”Ric said “Mrs.Davis do you have any witness”The judge ask “Yes my client Page”Alexis said Page took the stand. “Mrs.Cassadine did you do anything to Amanda and Daniel son”Alexis ask “No I didn’t kill a baby someone is set me up”Page said “Is this your history from your laptop”Alexis ask she show her the print history that was print off the laptop. “No I didn’t search this”Page said “Thank you”Alexis said “Mrs.Cassadine were you jealous of Amanda” That her baby lived and yours did not”Ric ask Page touch her stomach. “Mrs.Cassadine”The judge said “Your honor my baby is coming”Page said “We will get you to the hospital but the cops will be watching you”The judge said the family left.

No comments:

Post a Comment