Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 45


~At the Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Alan were having dinner. “Skye, I know it’s not going to be easy but you can do this, You're strong it’s time you took you're life back”Alan said “I still love him”Skye said “I know you do”Alan said “Anyway, Thank you for helping Genevieve with pay for school”Skye said “You're welcome , Genevieve is going to be a great lawyer”Alan said “Yes she is, I wish Genevieve would let me take her to school”Skye said “Do you want to fix things”Alan ask “Yes I do more then ever”Skye said “I will talk to Genevieve”Alan said “Thank you, I’m glad my daughter has you in her life”Skye said “I do enjoy watch the children grow up”Alan said “Me too, I ran into Lorenzo today his going to try to leave the mob”Skye said as Ric came by. “You really believe that”Ric said “Ric is right Skye , Lorenzo is just going to try to pull you in”Alan said “Daddy please, Just let me make my own decision”Skye said “Skye, I love you and I will be at Lila Rae wedding and I will talk to Genevieve but I will not watch as you take him back”Alan said and left. “Great”Skye said Ric sit down. “What are you doing here”Skye ask “Well you're father left, You don’t want to eat alone do you”Ric ask “Yes I do, Ric I will not let you use to me to get Lorenzo”Skye said “That’s not what I’m doing”Ric said “Yes it is,I’m done with men”Skye said “Really”Ric said “Yes, It’s time I get my independent back”Skye said and left.

At A Club ~Lorenzo and Luis were their. “What is this Father”Luis Jr ask “I want to start over and leave the mob and open this club, What do you think”Lorenzo ask “Sure father, What about the coffee shop”Luis ask “I will keep it,, We both need a fresh start” Lorenzo said “Yes we do, Are you doing this for Mother or yourself”Luis ask “Myself”Lorenzo said “What will we call it”Luis ask “How about The Rose”Lorenzo ask “I like that”Luis said

On the docks~Skye was walking when she ran into Lila Rae. “Mother, I have some news”Lila Rae said “Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes it’s good news”Lila Rae said “What is it”Skye ask “Morgan , Is leaving the mob his opening a party store”Lila Rae said”That’s great, I’m happy for you, I heard you had run in with you're father”Skye said “Yes, Mother I know I sure not be the one to talk but you're better off without him”Lila Rae said “I’m going to try it’s not easy”Skye said “No it’s not”Lila Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment