Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Finding you part 7 ch 44

~At The docks~Skye and Lorenzo were still their.”Lorenzo I have a feeling there's hope for you and Genevieve”Skye said “Why do you say that”Lorenzo ask “Alexander brought Genevieve a new dog, She name it Princess”Skye said “I always called her princess”Lorenzo said “Yes, I know,”Skye said “Genevieve leaves for Yale soon”Lorenzo said “Yes she does, After Lila Rae wedding”Skye said “Are you taking her”Lorenzo ask “No but I want to”Skye said “I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “We need to fix our family, You need to leave it try”Skye said “I don’t know if I can”Lorenzo said Skye left.

At Morgan party store~Morgan was setting up the party store when Carly came in. “Morgan, Is this you're news”Carly ask “Yes, Mother I’m going to try and leave the mob”Morgan said “Good, I’m glad”Carly said “I know you would be”Morgan said “Is this for Lila Rae”Carly ask “Kind of, I hate that I almost lose her and we lose the baby”Morgan said “I know”Carly said

At The Quartermaine hotel~Genevieve penthouse~Genevieve and Alexander were having espresso and hold each other. “This is nice”Alexander said “Yes it is, I’m going to miss you”Genevieve said “I’m going to miss you too but we can handle this it’s only seven years and I will come up and visit you and you can come here”Alexander said “Yes we will work it out”Genevieve said “Who is take you”Alexander ask “A driver, Mother wants to take me but I don’t want her to”Genevieve said “Genevieve , You need to give Skye a chance, I would do anything to find out who my mother is”Alexander said “Have you ever google you're mother, I’m sure you could find out who she is”Genevieve said “No I don’t know what to search for”Alexander said “I did heard Alan and Monica talking once that Nikolas cheat on Emily her name was Courtney Matthews, She died”Genevieve said “When did she died”Alexander ask “I’m not sure it could be her, She was once married to my uncle, You could ask him”Genevieve said “Maybe, I’m still not ready to yet”Alexander said “Whatever you want I will support you”Genevieve said “I will support you too”Alexander said

At Alexis~Alexis was having dinner with Kristina and Molly and Anastasia. “I have some news”Anastasia said “What is it”Alexis ask “I got the job at General Hospital, I will be staying here”Anastasia said “That’s great”Alexis said “Yes is it is”Molly said “Yes we our glad you're staying”Kristina said “Thanks, I want to know this family”Anastasia said “We want that too”Alexis said

No comments:

Post a Comment