Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 24- “Save my baby”



At Skye/Jax~ Skye and Jax came home. “This isn’t good”Skye said “No it’s not”Jax said the nanny came in with Jasper Jr. “I been trying to call you Jasper Jr hasn’t been feeling good”The nanny said “No my poor baby, Let’s take you to General hospital”Skye said they left.
At Caprice/Alistair~Bedroom~ Caprice was trying to unzip her dress when Alistair came in. “Let me”Alistair said he unzip Caprice dress. “You will understand that I did the right thing by get ruin of Morgan I could've killed him for good”Alistair said Caprice turn around.“I’m going to bed”Caprice said “How are the girls”Alistair ask “There fine”Caprice said “Good I know you love our daughters but if you go neither Morgan I will sent them away just like I did our sons”Alistair said “I hope you loss the empire”Caprice said “You don’t realize that means we will lose this house and all the money we will be broke! “Do you want that”Alistair ask “I have my own money”Caprice said the maid came in with a tray of food. “Thank you”Alistair said “the maid left and Alistair pick up some food with his fork. “You need to eat”Alistair said Caprice let him feed her. “That’s my girl, We have a great life”Alistair said “Yea so great”Caprice said she went to bed.
The next day~ General hospital~ Jasper Jr room~ Skye and Jax were wait for test result. “Daddy why is it take so long we been here all night”Skye ask “I will go fine out”Alan said “Dr Jones and Daniel came into the room. “What is going on with our son”Jax ask “Jasper heart is failed he needs a new one fast”Tony said “No”Skye said “Mother I work with a great doctor in the city who special in heart surgery for Downs I will call her”Daniel said “Thanks Skye said “How long can Jasper wait for a new heart”Jax ask “Not long”Tony said
At Carly~ Courtney came in. “Carly I hear about your son I’m sorry”Courtney said “Your son is a bastard and he will pay for this he needs to be stop”Carly said “Alistair is just hard to deal with his feelings he did this for love”Courtney said “I love you but stop making excuses for him”Carly said

No comments:

Post a Comment