Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 25- “Save my baby”


At General Hospital~ Bobbie was working when an ambulance came in. “We have a pregnant woman who was hit by a car it’s not good”The man said “Bobbie look at the women. “No Page”Bobbie said Liz came by. “What do we have here”Liz ask “It’s Page”Bobbie said “No I will call Emily”Liz said “Page you can’t die”Bobbie said 
At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice was in the living room and took Alistair phone and put it in her purse when Alistair came in. “I need to go to the office, You better not go neither Morgan I will find out if you do my men our watching you”Alistair said “Yes Dear”Caprice said “If you behave soon you will be able to talk to our sons”Alistair said Caprice phone rang. “No I will be right there”Caprice said she hang up. “What is it”Alistair ask “Jasper Jr is sick”Caprice said “I’m sorry”Alistair said he leff.
At Blair~ She was looking at a list and remember that Stavors was in a mental hospital when Alexis came in. “Alexis thanks for coming. “What hospital was Stavors in”Blair ask “Why”Alexis ask “It’s a long story but I think he my father my mother was in a mental hospital in London to, “Blair said “I’m sorry but yes he was”Alexis said “Is this the year he was there”Blair ask “she show Alexis some paper work. “Yes”Alexis said “Thanks”Blair said Alexis left as Addie came in. “Mother why are you here”Blair ask “To see you, What is going on are you in trouble”Addie ask “No but I been dig in the past I want to know who my father is”Blair said “Why, he's a dangerous man”Addie said “Do you know who he is”Blair ask “Yes”Addie said “is it Stavros Cassadine” Blair ask “Yes”Addie said

No comments:

Post a Comment