Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 26-”Save my baby”

At Lorenzo~ Caprice came in with the girls. “Caprice this is a lovely surprise”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I need a favor from you a big one”Caprice said “What”Lorenzo ask “Trade my bastard husband phone I want to know where my sons are I need to find them before”Caprice said “Before what”Lorenzo ask “Before I kill him Caprice said “You don’t want to live with that , I will trade Alistair phone let me make sure his out of your life”Lorenzo said “You will do that for me”Caprice ask “Yes I still love you as my daughter”Lorenzo said “I care for you to , Alistair Turn into a man I didn’t like it scare me”Caprice said Lorenzo give Caprice back the phone,“I will stop him”Lorenzo said “No let me I can’t let everyone fix my problems it’s time for me to take care of things”Caprice said Blair came in. “Sorry Blair said “It’s okay I need to see Mother and Daddy Jasper Jr is sick”Caprice said “I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “Me to”Blair said “Thanks”Caprice said She left.
At Stavors place~ He was talking to a man. “I want Alistair to lose the empire and Caprice I want her for myself” It’s time to claim what is mine”Stavors said
At Alistair/Caprice~ Caprice came in with the girls as Alistair came in to. “Where did you go”Alistair ask “I took the girls to the park, There tried so I’m going to put them to bed before I go see Mother and Daddy”Caprice said “Oh I just came back for my phone have you see it”Alistair ask “Try your home office”Caprice said “He left and Caprice pull out his phone from her purse and put it on the table under some magazine then move them around and went to pour herself some water as Alistair came in. “It’s not there”Alistair said his phone rang. Alistair went by the table and move the magazine. “I found it”Alistair said he pick up his phone. “Oh Alistair Jr it’s good to hear from you. How is everything”Alistair said “Alistair”Caprice said “Your mother wants to talk to you hold on”Alistair said Alistair give Caprice the phone. “Alistair Jr I love you, How is your brother and school”Caprice ask

No comments:

Post a Comment