Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 27- “Save my baby”



At General Hospital~ Emily came in. “How is Page, and the baby”Emily ask “We had to deliver the baby but it didn’t make it now it’s on life support”Dr Kelly said “Why? Is Page okay”Emily ask “Page is fine but we could use the baby organ to save another baby life”Dr Kelly said
At Jasper room~ Skye and Jax were there. “Our son will be fine I promise you”Jax said “I hope so,I’m scare”Skye said as Daniel came in. “Daniel why are you here”Jax ask “Have you been crying”Skye ask “Yes Page was in a car cash and loss the baby”Daniel said “he left the room as Skye and Jax follow him. “I’m sorry”Skye said “Is Page Okay”Jax ask “Yes the baby my daughter is on life support I want to give her heart to your son”Daniel said “Are you sure, You need time to deal with this”Skye said “Yes I’m sure, I’m going to talk to Page.”Daniel said “I’m sorry I wish I could take away your pain”Skye said “Me to”Daniel said “Skye hug her son.
At Page room~ Emily came in. “Page I’m sorry”Emily said “I guess I’m not meant to be a mother I loss my daughter she gone! Page yelled Emily hug her as Daniel came in. “Daniel we loss our baby girl”Page said “Yes we did I wish I could've save her but I can’t and there another baby who we can save Jasper needs a new heart I want to give him our daughter heart to make sure she will never be forget”Daniel said “You want to cut opening our daughter ”Page ask “Page we can save another child please let me do this”Daniel said “Fine go head”Page said “Thank you I’m sorry”Daniel said he left. “You did the right thing”Emily said “I hope so”Page said
At Daniel/Amanda~ Amanda came home and lay her keys on the table when her phone rang it was Daniel. “No I will be right there”Amanda said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment