Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever Mine Part 1 ch 28- “Sweet baby of mine”


At Caprice/Alistair~ Caprice hang up Alistair phone. “Thank you Alistair”Caprice said she kiss him. ‘Your welcome, I can be nice I hate this dark side of me”Alistair said he kiss Caprice. “I sure go to the hospital”Caprice said “Yes and I need to save my empire”Alistair said and they left.
At General hospital~ Skye was in the hallway. “Mother, Page agree to the surgery"Daniel said 
 “Oh thank you so much , you will get through this”Skye said “Yes”Daniel said Amanda came by. “Daniel what happened”Amanda ask Skye left. “Page was in a car accident and our baby died I’m giving my daughter heart to my brother”Daniel said I'm sorry you loss your daughter”Amanda said as Caprice came in. “Your baby died”Caprice ask “Yes it’s a long story but Page was carry my baby”Daniel said “Oh Daniel I’m sorry”Caprice said “Thanks I’m giving the heart of my daughter to Jasper”Daniel said “On that’s sweet”Caprice said “I’m sorry about Last night will you be okay”Daniel ask “Yes I will”Caprice said
At Page room~Skye came in. “Page Im sorry about your baby, I’m, I would never wish loss a child on anyone thank you for saving my son”Skye said “Your welcome enjoy your time with Jasper Jr”Page said “I will”Skye said and left.
At the hospital Church~ Emily was there. “Oh Nikolas our daughter just lose her baby our granddaughter I wish you were here to help us”Emily said
In the hallway~ Dr Kelly and Bobbie were wheel out Jasper. “Jasper I love you ,you are going to be fine”Skye said “Yes you are son”Jax said
Daniel and Page were saying goodbye to their daughter. “Oh Lila that what I was going to call you after my great-grandmother I love you so much”Page said “I love you to”Daniel said

No comments:

Post a Comment